Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

BCM? is that the make?

Actually Avalon is the make and that's just another name for VFC. BCM is Bravo Company Manufacturing, who produce the AR-15s these AEGs are loosely based on:

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Mid-16-AR15-Bravo-Company-s/142.htm

They're generally known as one of the top manufacturers in the RS arena and are also responsible for the Haley Strategic carbine.

If you're looking for a home for one of those flash hiders chris, give me a shout, my 416 would look the dogs b******s with one of those on the end!

I must admit I'm not huge fans of them in terms of airsoft usage, so I'll certainly let you know if either become available.

• Supporters

^^Is that for unblocking the bog?

Fair enough mate, I'll just have to improve my Google-fu and try to find the parts elsewhere :D

But yeah, I completely understand. I knew I wasn't going to get the first stage of my DMR project done like that :)

Epic, no? I'm going to be using my MP5 as a base for a DMR project I'm starting next year- I really like the MP5 design, and I need to make it a lot larger so people won't get arsey about an SMG size DMR. Plus that long MP5 I posted on here looks a lot more interesting than AR15 or SR25 based DMRs.

Why not buy a G3, then build an MP5 DMR and a G3 CQB :D

seeing as I am now a happy owner of a Socom Gear Barrett REC7 8.7 I thought I'd have a fiddle with my other M4......

DSC_0068_zps8a8cddc0.jpg

MAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

that is so me. so practical, so fugly!

Can't decide if I love it or hate it, I'd say both!

Why not buy a G3, then build an MP5 DMR and a G3 CQB :D

If I did, I'd wait until a decent manufacturer comes out with an updated G3 AEG that has a removable gas tube- then it'd be a piece of cake to change it all around :)

MAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

that is so me. so practical, so fugly!

Can't decide if I love it or hate it, I'd say both!

lol :D

Have just uprated the spring so should now be pretty much bang on 350 fps with madbull hop and bucking and promethious tightbore :D

• Supporters

got new toys coming for it soon, Surefire MB556K muzzle brake, KAC back up ironsights and a low profile scout light mount.

I may even get round to artificially weathering it, though a winter of skirmishing it will probably do that for me!

Looks good cheesey.

I treat airsoft like a sport rather than pretending I'm a soldier (spent the last 12yrs in the armed forces so have been there and done that so to speak). To me there is no reason an airsoft gun HAS to look like a real gun although the do look pretty when they do... I just want my fun guns to do their thing effectively and efficiently so think an M4 based pistol has legs and although my Mini Patriot is now back to standard visually (internally tweaked tho) it will be turned into a pistol eventually but instead of the 180mm barrel it'll only have around 100mm and will have a pistol sight set up rather than the red dot which will make it easier to make a holster :-)

l

• Supporters

Yeah, those mags in the photos are them, came this morning.

Fit in there more solidly than the mag that came with the gun, feed flawlessly too, and the look baus!

• Supporters

Nope lol

Gas M4 and a Polarstar Fusion Engine for my L129 are the next guns I'll be getting. Apart from LMGs and snipers I'm explored everything else I want to I think.

• Supporters

Nope lol

Gas M4 and a Polarstar Fusion Engine for my L129 are the next guns I'll be getting. Apart from LMGs and snipers I'm explored everything else I want to I think.

polarstar DMR.... oooooooooooh, fancy!

He's mental, James!

AK's looking the dog's, Ed. The reason I stopped buying waffle mags is because hits can go through 'em, but they look so cool and now I know how to take them apart, perhaps it's time to get some more... more AK mags... more, more, more

Can't help thinking that a DDR grey RS sling would look better than your khaki one.

mJdFLKVizn2T149xBQmRAqg.jpg

...or these people have them a bit trashed and cheaper.

• Supporters

I'm looking into getting a Magpul CTR stock on it, as well as an ergo type pistol grip, so once I've done that I'll probably just get a single point sling... But I agree, the sling colour is a bit on the pooy side...

• Supporters

If you're going CTR, you traitor, you may as well look into CYMA Beta mags:

$(KGrHqNHJ!0FIdz1sYsjBSLVbN(h)Q~~60_12.J

...and use an MS2 sling.

I'm looking into getting a Magpul CTR stock on it, as well as an ergo type pistol grip, so once I've done that I'll probably just get a single point sling... But I agree, the sling colour is a bit on the pooy side...

Does your G&G AK have the tongs top and bottom rather than the side connecting the stock to the body (like mine?)

If so, I to have wanted to add a CTR stock to my AK, however, all of the buffer tube brackets I have come across are iether for TM models or RS rifles so wouldnt fit a G&G

Please let me know how you get on

Gracious! or should I say спасибо