Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

You need to shave? :lol:

Every morning. Grow a reasonable 'tache every year for movember.

Luckily it only really grows in the goatee 'area' which makes being in a job where you're required to shave every day a lot easier. I wish I didn't need to at all frankly, it'd save a lot of time as well as money in razor blades.

• Supporters

Every morning. Grow a reasonable 'tache every year for movember.

Luckily it only really grows in the goatee 'area' which makes being in a job where you're required to shave every day a lot easier. I wish I didn't need to at all frankly, it'd save a lot of time as well as money in razor blades.

Just to be clear, I was being silly :)

• Supporters

Oh yeah it's fine. Trust me I've had that one many a time, ha. You expect it when you're only in your mid-twenties and don't even look that old.

A few more summers working out in the sun and maybe I'll stop looking like a teenager. More airsofting, get the old skin good and weather worn.

• Supporters

I was the same until I was 29: 3 chest hairs on a good day, face like a baby's arse... By the time I was 33 it had all gone wrong :lol:

So you break one of your glock mags by throwing it across the room after not fastening the pouch properly.

What do you do? Spend £30 on a new mag?? or spend £25 on an extended mag??

:D

E4D7AED9-1E31-4F20-89BF-735F66CD0916-136

Doesn't look soviet enough UTJ :D

KSC are sure taking their sweet sweet time with that Makarov.

And c'mon,only options for soviet pistols I have are shitbox winguns and the decent KWC makarov,all of which are illegal in ireland by the way,400+ FPS on those pieces!

Sam_G,that glock is absolute sex. Looks like it's been going to hell/afghanistan regularly enough for a customer discount :P

There's always the SRC or the WE Tokarev. The SRC one feels pretty good, I know a regular at my local site who has one (all of his kit is russian lol, he even has a silverback PP19!)

• Supporters

Yeah, and the Tokarevs only hold 11 BB's too. I knew the SRC one had a poor rep, but not the WE one. Can you remember where you heard that, M_P?

• Supporters

KSC are sure taking their sweet sweet time with that Makarov.

And c'mon,only options for soviet pistols I have are shitbox winguns and the decent KWC makarov,all of which are illegal in ireland by the way,400+ FPS on those pieces!

Sam_G,that glock is absolute sex. Looks like it's been going to hell/afghanistan regularly enough for a customer discount :P

The Umarex CO2 Makarov is 360 FPS according to Action Hobbies.

I'm gonna get one now I've got my Skorpion as sniper backup :)

Main Irish Airsoft have it but it's the 4.5mm version <_<

My heart's set on a Hi capa though. The reliability and the fact that's it's a 'kin Hicapa makes it almost irresistible,and AirsoftEire have it for only 160€!

I would like the Makarov,but I need someone to downgrade it to below 328 FPS and it's a Win Gun OEM so parts are hard to find,and I'm a whore for long term reliability and that really kills it for me.

GHK Did plan to make a Makarov,in early 2013,according to Samoon.Co2 Powered,based on the Shigapov PMM. Full steel too,so I'd guess it would have under 1J of FPS.

http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/1095-ghk-to-produce-makarov-pistol.html

• Supporters

Yeah, and the Tokarevs only hold 11 BB's too. I knew the SRC one had a poor rep, but not the WE one. Can you remember where you heard that, M_P?

Milspec solutions (and they sell them so I'd say it's a reputable source lol) Seen a few other people mention that they aren't very good round about too.

• Supporters

Can't say I like the look of any Hicapa, UTJ. Re the Makarov, yeah a GHK full steel one would be lovely, but I think I'm gonna get the Umarex from Poland anyway cos it's cheap enough to get another one if it breaks before GHK get their shit together.

OK so maybe it was not finished!

I really like the look of the plain OD but decided to give it a little camo.

So it has:

OD base coat

with snakeskin in dark brown, stone grey and cappuccino.

719F695D-0191-45E8-B1C7-406592684330-438

• Supporters

So it seems Mr. Yóuchāi has graced our shores because both my new torch and my Skorpion mags just arrived...

vbc3.jpg

To call the torch 'bright' is a serious understatement: I'll take a couple of pics later when it's dark. As you can see, the Skorpion box mags fit into the real steel mag pouch, but the real bonus is that the drum mag fits exactly into one of the slots in my SVD mag pouch, so it's perfect for sniper backup:

1 x SVD & 1 x Skorpion mid cap in the back of the SVD pouch (which can be used like a dump pouch) ready to load as soon as I emerge from the safe zone.

2 x SVD mid caps in the front SVD pouch slots

1 x SVD & 1 x Skorpion hi cap in a front SVD pouch slots

1 x Skorpion mid cap & 1 x Scorpion mini hi cap in Skorpion mag pouch

I'm a lean mean getting hit machine :lol:

• Supporters

Haven't figured out what to do with the grip yet.. any ideas?

Put some white paint on it then scuff the hell out of it, like on your mag, then wrap some cloth tape around it so you can only see the paint at the top and bottom. If you use a colour of tape lighter than black, coat your hand in something like brown coloured whiteboard marker and hold the grip so the ink transfers. Touch that up and maybe add a little fire ash, to make it look like dirt picked up through hard use in battle.

How's that?

I'll have to post a couple of new ones of my AKS-74U too, because it has undergone a couple of changes.