Gun picture thread

M_P

However, a nerf gun's fire rate is like 1rpm. It's shocking, you can hear the motor slowly pulling back the piston. It's tedious and frustrating. On top of that, it has an effective range of about 10m. I remember playing a nerf war with a friend in the woods. I used his nerf sniper and saw him about 15m away as I hid under a tree. I aimed and pulled the trigger, only to notice that the bullet only just made it out of the barrel. He then turns around with his belt fed machine gun and then pulls the trigger, it was so slow, I managed to pull out the shitty pistol and shoot him with it. Nerf is so irritating, but funny as hell :D

• Supporters

Heathen.

One guy actually put a Polarstar engine into a nerf body...

http://www.bingoairsoftworks.com/nerf-stampede-polarstar-fusion-engine-conversion/

I saw a post on the Australian Airsoft Association Facebook page where they were asking people if they'd play with guns like that if they could count it on a first step to get airsoft legalised lol.

I was amazed how many said they would.

Heathen.

I saw a post on the Australian Airsoft Association Facebook page where they were asking people if they'd play with guns like that if they could count it on a first step to get airsoft legalised lol.

I was a big no for this haha thats like saying you can have a steak for dinner, or eat shit

I was a big no for this haha thats like saying you can have a steak for dinner, or eat sh*t

but if you have to eat shit to get the lobster, is it worth it?

• Supporters

^^That's got to depend on how much sh!t, surely? And what %age of the bill pays for the sh!t too, right?

20130917_125456_zps5417ba58.jpg

20130917_125711_zpsd0194d08.jpg

Heres my 2 AEG's that Im using at the moment

The m4 is a g&g combat raider (long) and is completely standard apart from the ctr stock and moe handgrip, runs on 7.4 lipo's

The m16 is an ics model, with a shortened barrel and ris setup on the front end. This is used mainly as a dmr, but I have beem caught using it with a cmag as a support weapon!

• Supporters

I would say yes as well. I know it's unrealistic, but it's a step in the right direction to getting realistic guns like the rest of the world seem to be allowed.

If you had two options: no airsoft at all, or airsoft with Nerf look-a-like airsoft guns, with the possibility to later be allowed IFs, followed by RIFs, what would you choose?

• Supporters

Death.

I think if I lived in Australia I'd probably either do paintball or move to another country.

• Supporters

Really? I'd give it a go with Nerf imitation weapons.

On a completely irrelevant side note Ed, what sites do you mostly play at? CQB or woodland? And what are the FPS limits?

• Supporters

On a completely irrelevant side note Ed, what sites do you mostly play at? CQB or woodland? And what are the FPS limits?

I play significantly more woodland, Skirmish has a max full auto limit of 368. The Stan is 350 full auto limit as my most frequented CQB site, and Skirmish have yet to set a limit for their CQB site, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't 350 + 5% as per their woodland site as well.

• Supporters

I play significantly more woodland, Skirmish has a max full auto limit of 368. The Stan is 350 full auto limit as my most frequented CQB site, and Skirmish have yet to set a limit for their CQB site, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't 350 + 5% as per their woodland site as well.

Okay, I think I'll leave my L96 at home, will make do with the M16 for a while. Not sure if I should bring with me on moving in day, or wait a few weeks until I go home for a weekend and then bring it then?

And, to keep on topic, me being silly with my M16:

n3yO8wBl.jpg

• Supporters

Ah that's okay then, I still need to get a gunbag. Never had any need for one previously, guns have always gone in the bottom of the car boot, covered with jackets, vests/rigs, then boxes of stuff and food, then covered with the parcel shelf.

Anyone recommend me a semi-decent gunbag that will fit an M16, standard vest, and a few other bits and bobs?

• Supporters

A Milan rocket sock makes a great rifle bag once you sew a 70cm chunky zip to close the end cover - it's about 12cm longer than needed for my L1A1 or SVD so you could get some gear in there as well. Personally I put my gear in a bergen and the Milan sock carries my AKS or G36 too - in fact I think I could probably just get all my guns in it and, with a bit of thought, most of their mags as well...

:lol: I know you're not going to do this, I'm just saying you could, and somebody else might be interested :)

• Supporters

Gone all tupperware and bought a glock!

I must say though, it is extremely pointable, the whole thing feels a lot more sturdy than my 5-7 (which will be up for sale soon!). Please excuse the gash M6X, it's only on there for cool factor as the light part is broken and the laser doesn't have enough adjustment to effectively zero! Streamlight TLR-1s on the way to replace it.

The slide (as lovely as it is in Marui ABS, not joking, it feels great in the hand) is being replaced also with a Salient Arms one as soon as they're released.

glock1.jpg

Other bonus to getting a Marui... accurate trades, because the Japanese don't give a F*CK.

glock2.jpg