Gun picture thread

M_P

Nope.Bought by some guy who's into Russian kit. I think he's ex military,not sure,but he sure looked ex-military. He was a bit skeptical,dealing with a 15 year old and all that,but he was impressed with the performance. I also threw in a free soviet VSR camo cap I had lying around. I have about 3 of the things.

210 euro! My mum is making me spend it on school stuff and saving it into an An Post account so I can;t spend it all on airsoft.

• Supporters

You need to start leaving subtle hints around that you'd like to spend your money on gay S&M gear - she'll have no probs with you spending it all on airsoft then!

Now I've upgraded the internals I'm moving onto the attachments, ahh she looks beautiful. All I need now is a 552 eotech, a peq box with a green laser, a new grip and some rail covers.

(Ignore all the clutter I'm moving house)

post-5019-0-35819000-1367758874_thumb.jpg

Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM and King Arms M&P15 MOE. I've got an MOE foregrip and rails on the way for the M&P. I just need a T-1 and some more mags now to top it off. Why is this hobby so expensive?

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

Now I've upgraded the internals I'm moving onto the attachments, ahh she looks beautiful. All I need now is a 552 eotech, a peq box with a green laser, a new grip and some rail covers.

(Ignore all the clutter I'm moving house)

Nice to see another black SCAR!

• Supporters

Thought I'd give my L119a1 a fresh lick of paint :)

null_zps0928d394.jpg

Some natural light pics (as much light as there was at 8:30pm B))

null_zps9721f360.jpg

null_zps49997e9b.jpg

• Supporters

@Nutster: Love the paracord round the front sight, but not the torch being so far forward it's in the flash pattern :P

• Supporters

Anyone else think there should be a rule to not quote pictures if they're on the same page?

As lovely as your l85 is silent sniper (and it is lovely looking by the way) I don't need to see repeats of the pictures so many times :P

• Supporters

Likeing th mp5k and whats the acog like in dim light

On the g&g, Not bad, the reticle is red/green/blue illuminated, with 3 brightness setting for each

On the mp5k, 551, not that good, red/green, it's too bright in my opinion, supposed to have 10 brightness settings only seems to have 3, but I have a plan to fix that :)

On the g&g, Not bad, the reticle is red/green/blue illuminated, with 3 brightness setting for each

On the mp5k, 551, not that good, red/green, it's too bright in my opinion, supposed to have 10 brightness settings only seems to have 3, but I have a plan to fix that :)

How did you mod that M4 stock onto the MP5K? I'm after a CYMA one (eventually) and I'd be interested in putting a sliding stock on it instead of that disgusting folding one that comes on the PDW version of the MP5K.

• Supporters

How did you mod that M4 stock onto the MP5K? I'm after a CYMA one (eventually) and I'd be interested in putting a sliding stock on it instead of that disgusting folding one that comes on the PDW version of the MP5K.

Easy, just remove the sling swivel bit off the end plate (its only held in by an E ring, so just pop that out, and remove the sling adapter), i then drilled and tapped 2 holes in the base/end plate for grub screw for anti rotation, then just bolt it all together :D:D (mine dose need the hole i drilled for connectors/wires enlarging, as i am gunna have my battery in the stock)

• Supporters

For an m4 stock on an mp5k, you can either buy a pre built end plate, or just bolt an m4 stocktube to the existing one ;)

• 2 weeks later...

icsm4sir_zpse9056d8b.jpg

My first AEG, nothing special but it seems to perform quite well.... when its wroking :P

what make?