Gun picture thread

M_P

Here is my finished M7A1 CQB weapon. It has Magpul Miad grip and trigger guard, CTR stock, MOE foregrip and runs P Mags. It is metal bodied and RIS with a chinese T1 sight. Internally it has been shimmed and runs M100 spring chrono'ing at 340FPS with a Madbull Ultimate hop, blue rubber and 6.03 tightbore.

b23d303a-4ffd-4ce1-a385-74827fb241d3_zps3ec34f73.jpg

• Supporters

Pretty amazed little gem of a phrase is still doing the rounds.

Hold up..... Doctor Who just rocked up in his tardis let me ask him about it..... yep, he said it's all the rage in 2009.

Hot diggety dang has been around for longer than that!

Hold up... Dr. Emmett Brown just rocked up in his De Lorien etc.

Obtuse, moi?

^ That is EXTREMELY nice. I always wanted a magpulled (or fagpulled... as some people have called it :|) M7A1! Couldn't find one though, so I settled for a King Arms M&P15 MOE instead.

Might upload some pics once I've got it kitted out!

^ That is EXTREMELY nice. I always wanted a magpulled (or fagpulled... as some people have called it :|) M7A1! Couldn't find one though, so I settled for a King Arms M&P15 MOE instead.

Might upload some pics once I've got it kitted out!

Metal?

Same :)

Plastic sucks (no offense to weak sissy plastic users ;) )

I'm not sure of the attraction of plastic guns, apart from their weight. It's kind of different if the real gun is plastic (like a G36 or UMP or something) but I'd never even consider a plastic gun which has a metal version available.

I'm not sure of the attraction of plastic guns, apart from their weight. It's kind of different if the real gun is plastic (like a G36 or UMP or something) but I'd never even consider a plastic gun which has a metal version available.

Exactly! The chance of the guns body breaking is more likely too.

• Supporters

Oh I dunno, it did take a while to get popular in airsoft, and only once it got really popular did the implication that it was of low quality/inferior and therefore (apparently) homosexual become the in-thing to post all over the place.

I only started in 06 and I'm fairly sure PTS barely existed at that point.

Oh I dunno, it did take a while to get popular in airsoft, and only once it got really popular did the implication that it was of low quality/inferior and therefore (apparently) homosexual become the in-thing to post all over the place.

Bro I'm not hating on magpul. In fact I think some of their products are ergonomically superior to alternatives. I was just pointing out that there are hipsters who hate it cause it got popular...

• Supporters

My apologies if it seemed that I implied you were, that wasn't my intention, just speaking generally to all the lurkers. That's writing on forums for you.

You're quite correct, hipsters are what they are, unfortunately. And they're especially prevalent on the internet.

• Supporters

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaa!

Own up...

20125168562173.jpg

• Supporters

Pretty amazed little gem of a phrase is still doing the rounds.

Hold up..... Doctor Who just rocked up in his tardis let me ask him about it..... yep, he said it's all the rage in 2009.

Obtuse, moi?

I'm pretty sure CKinnerley was referring to the phrase 'fagpulled' rather than 'Hot Diggety Dang'

READING COMPREHENSION PEOPLE, COME ON!!!!

• Supporters

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaa!

Own up...

To say I've no clue at all what the heck you're talking about would be a serious understatement. I spend all my days wearing greasy coveralls and steel toe-capped boots.

If you wish to discuss something further for whatever reason then there's a PM function for that, otherwise my suggestion would be we all the topic to return to its' intended subject.

• Supporters

gun-toilet-brush.jpg

:lol: I'm not sure what I think about this, but it's a picture of an imitation firearm so, short of making a new thread, it belongs here. I just wonder what it'd look like after a while, I mean sh!t always sticks...

gun-toilet-brush.jpg

:lol: I'm not sure what I think about this, but it's a picture of an imitation firearm so, short of making a new thread, it belongs here. I just wonder what it'd look like after a while, I mean sh!t always sticks...

That's cool. You could probably rob somewhere if you cleaned a public toilet with it first ;)

• Supporters

WE Glock 17 /w some cheapo tac light that's actually surprisingly good.

577602_10151428347212913_1929865403_n_zpsb9865946.jpg

It'd be the most perfect pistol ever if it was actually the right size, fitting that light on it was a right bastard. Don't even get me started on fitting it into a Serpa...

• Supporters

Really enjoying it so far, aside from the real steel scaling issues stopping it from fitting with holsters and rail accessories... Performs really nice, it's got ridiculous range on it, even with .30s, and it's fairly accurate to boot.

I'll be skirmishing it for the first time on Sunday, might do a couple of pistol only rounds and see how I get on. I'm hoping to get some decent footage whilst using it, so keep an eye out for status updates as I'll be posting any videos I upload to YouTube in there.

• Supporters

It went back to your mate, UTJ?