us loadout

onion
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

wanted to pick your airsoft brains on were to get a us style plate carrier

im going for a us ranger loadout , getting the m16 next week so need to get the other stuff ready

your help would be appreciated

Guessing you want a fully modern loadout?

For starters you'l want multicam, and interceptor body armour (which you can get off flectarn.co.uk for about 50 i think, mates got one and its pretty decent) and a MICH 2000 helmet :D

im not after a super modern tactical look

just a fairly simple

us bdu

plate carrier

belt with pouches

black hawk drop leg holster

looking more like pasgt helmet ? like the us standard crrect me if im wrong :)

with a 1911 and a m16 a3

what you think

im fed up of my british dpm loadout

Haha fair enough, so tri-cams (1990s), ACU (2000) or multicam? (present)?

And they use a mixture of PASGT and MICH helmets, think MICH ones are more 'spec ops', and in terms of plate carrier as long as you dont get something like an Osprey then you cant go wrong, but i think interceptor ones are the best (if youve seen it dont worry tue crotch, shoulder and neck guards are all removable :) )

Saying that, thats just the standard US Army, then youve got the Marines, spec ops etc...!

yeah tri desert cam i want , gna cost about 50 for top n bottoms

then a plate carrier iv found in hong kong

then i need to find a quenuine helmet , dont want a fake :P

andd my gun will be coming next week wen i get payed

fed up of the m4 :P

Have you considered US woodland or 'choc-chip' dessie camos? For 1996 - 2005 look.

Both look pretty nice, and aren't seen that much on the skirmish field.

If not, I second getting dessie- Tri Cams for the trousers - very nice to wear. And unlike UK woodland DPM dessi cams, they actually blend in pretty well with woodland (better than I-C-U camo and multi-sham too)

UK woodland DPM dessi cams

Erm...? Lol wut?

And also think about ALICE webbing, similar to British PLCE, thats what they used unlike MOLLE came into existance

Erm...? Lol wut?

And also think about ALICE webbing, similar to British PLCE, thats what they used unlike MOLLE came into existance

Hmm...I appear to be missing a sentence there....

Also Joe, don't you mean "before" not "unlike"?

hmm i dnt realy like the choc chip cammo to much , im gonna do alot of reserch today , then go mad with the debit card :P

...then go mad with the debit card :P

Hahaha, a classic airsofter at heart then? :lol:

Is there a specific US forces loadout from a film or game that you're trying to copy?

Yeah meant before...

Haha the perfect airsofter who has no worries about spending lots and lots on new shiny airsofting things! :lol:

You should totally go for the 75th Ranger Bat. off Black Hawk Down! :D

Sweet! Good lad! :D

Right so youl definitely want tri-cam jacket and trousers, a PASGT helmet (ive got a viper one if your interested) with choc chip cover, some form of NON molle plate carrier in US woodland, ALICE webbing in US woodland, black knee pads, some form of OD holster on an OD belt (if youve got a pistol, ie an M9 to be accurate), and if ya really want to get realistic desert boots and fast roping gloves

If theres owt you dont understand just ask :D

how much do you want for the helmet mate , and could you send me some pictures ??

yeah cant wait to get paid im going to buy it all at once

Its in good condition so about £15?

And sorry, using my iPhone atm since my computers broke atm, and i dont think imageshack likes iPhones (unless you know of another way?) But basically its just this:

http://www.viperkit.co.uk/site/gloves-hats.../prod_1056.html

And haha nice, make sure ya get some photos up on the loadouts section when your done! :D

Awesome mate, cant wait to see em! :D And yeah comes with an OD, US Woodland and US desert cover, which ill throw in as well if ya want (guessing youl be definitely wanting tue US desert one lol!)

Btw, just uploaded imageshack app so might still be abke to get some pics up for ya?

Yeah its the same as on imageshack, the choose fil button is there but its in the greyish/misty state where it doset work... <_<

Ahh well, ill use daves computer tomorrow or something, thanks for the help anyway :)

Archived