Zeroin, Dead & Gone?

easymil
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long before the forum regulars suggest ‘building a wall’ to keep us out? 

• Head Moderator
23 minutes ago, findiboy said:

I see us immigrants are keeping the mods busy ...... (sorry:unsure:) I wonder how the increase in traffic will effect the forum here 

5 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Having new members is good for the forum, it brings some new ideas and knowledge which is beneficial.  On the downside too few read the forum rules and think it is Zero In which increases Mod work, i.e. early bumping sales topics and not using PMs..

40 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

‘’ best forum in the world ...Ask anyone , best in the world ’’

• Head Moderator
3 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

MAFGA!

Minoh Association for Global Awareness (Japan) ??

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

On the downside too few read the forum rules and think it is Zero In which increases Mod work, i.e. early bumping sales topics and not using PMs..

They don't read them over there either, especially since peeps found out that tapatalk lets them bump threads as often as they like.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

It appears to be a ghost town over there now 

Unless they send out an auto email saying it’s back, I think it will remain so, shame

• Head Moderator

The new look is okay; I do like some of the sub forums they have.

• Head Moderator
59 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

It appears to be a ghost town over there now 

Once everyone knows that it is working our Classifieds section will no doubt get quieter as they migrate back.

6 minutes ago, sharpe said:

I still can't access zeroin via my laptop computer still thinks its a threat

Not just the browser that thinks so. If you using Chrome you can type 'BADIDEA' and it will let you through. But mine then gets caught by Bitdefender. So it's flagged on a big naughty list somewhere :D

Just now, warlord said:

Not just the browser that thinks so. If you using Chrome you can type 'BADIDEA' and it will let you through. But mine then gets caught by Bitdefender. So it's flagged on a big naughty list somewhere :D

just using internet explorer still doesn't like it AVG flags it up and the webpage just says page can not be displayed.

• Head Moderator

I am using Microsoft Edge (Windows Explorer) and have Kaspersky Internet, and I get straight to the website and sign in with no issues or warnings.

• Supporters

Not sure i like the new format, for starters I haven't found the option for it to automatically just show me any new/unread content since my last visit, like it does here & on ukaz.

• Supporters

It's showing up as not secured for me on Chrome, Win7. Would it be so hard to setup SSL and encrypt the website? :mellow:

I had the same using AVG,I found if I disable AVG "web shield" and request access when the red warning page shows,I can get in..I immediately re-enable "web shield" and can navigate once in.

I thought I was the only one having issues still...

9 hours ago, Gepard said:

It's showing up as not secured for me on Chrome, Win7. Would it be so hard to setup SSL and encrypt the website? :mellow:

It's been happening for many many months, if they was going to sort it I'm sure they would have done it by now unfortunately, but to be totally honest, this forum is much better anyway.. :)

ATB Marc 

• Supporters

I think there's a good chance the amount of time it's been down will kill it off this time, which based on my personal experience I'd be more than happy with frankly.

Then again since the facebook RIF ban, a lot of people will think it's pretty much the only place to buy/sell second hand airsoft guns, so if the word gets around the classifieds may come back to life somewhat.  The rest of the forum has been dead as a donkey for years though.

26 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

I think there's a good chance the amount of time it's been down will kill it off this time, which based on my personal experience I'd be more than happy with frankly.

Then again since the facebook RIF ban, a lot of people will think it's pretty much the only place to buy/sell second hand airsoft guns, so if the word gets around the classifieds may come back to life somewhat.  The rest of the forum has been dead as a donkey for years though.

i totally agree..

i just tried loggin in on my pc and its still blocking the forum, im not that fust no more to be honest..

Archived