Italy takes over AFUK.

Skara
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm Niccolò (translates in Nick), 26yo from Italy.

Since there's no Italian airsoft forum (well, we have one, but it's dead) I've come here to share my experience and learn tips and tricks to improve my gameplay and gear, also have a chit chat about airsoft and other topics.

I started airsoft some time ago, at first with backyard games with friends, to end up in a club (yes, in Italy you either join an airsoft club or you are pretty much playing "illegally") and now I want to be more serious about this hobby.

• Head Moderator

Welcome, benvenuto :).

Hello, welcome to the forum, im sure your like it here, its a very busy forum with a lot of helpful and friendly people. :)

ATB, Marc..

Been following some discussions for a while, people actually think before typing (unlike the guys from the Italian forum :()..

There's only one thing I don't get:

Why are the guns and gear categories together? Wouldn't it be easier to have 2 separate "groups" for them?

• Head Moderator
8 hours ago, Skara said:

Why are the guns and gear categories together? Wouldn't it be easier to have 2 separate "groups" for them?

Because only Devastator, the Root Administrator and site owner, can make actual changes to the layout. Whilst a design change would be both useful and make the look better, he is happy with the status quo. Of course, you are welcome to make a topic in Forum Feedback section about seperating the guns and gear.

Archived