Snuff clearance

snuff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I can't see why this won't be acceptable so here goes.

All the kit I'm selling is surplus to requirement,guns,vests,face pro.accessories,etc..bearing that in mind I will never use it,therefore I am willing to look at ANY offers people would care to tender.

Look through my posts and see what I'm shifting,I have a spare room cluttered with this stuff..better discount for multi buys.

I'll be at Reading Absolute on sunday if anybody wants to view stuff...(I have a van,,,;))

• Head Moderator

It is not acceptable because the forum rules state:

Post in the appropriate sub-forums
If you want to chat about the latest Airsoft releases, do it in "Latest News". If you are new to the forums and want to ask a question, it might be best in the "Advice & Technical Help" forum. If you want to sell something, the "Classifieds" forums are the place to announce it.

If members started making more topics advertising their sales then the General Discussion forum would get filled.  Use your profile status update for this type of announcement.

Archived