JG MP5K Mag Compatability

CameronBriggs
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning all,

Been doing some digging, with some mixed answers around, and wondered if anyone had anything solid. I've recently bought a JG MP5K, PDW RIS. It comes with the smallest little hi-cap i've seen, and i'm obviously now on the lookout, but for mid-caps only. 

I've seen (and heard) that CYMA 100rd Full metal mid-caps for the MP5 would work. Is there a general cross-compatability between the MP5/MP5K (manufacturer dependent of course). 

Thanks in advance!

Cyma, JG and G&G MP5 mags all fit one another, the only make you'll have a problem with SRC MP5 as they only like SRC mags the SRC mags will fit all the others, I have 2 G&G, an ASG (cyma/JG) MP5K and an SRC MP5's so first thing I do is check mag compatibility, hope this helps a little 

11 hours ago, dazzer306 said:

Cyma, JG and G&G MP5 mags all fit one another, the only make you'll have a problem with SRC MP5 as they only like SRC mags the SRC mags will fit all the others, I have 2 G&G, an ASG (cyma/JG) MP5K and an SRC MP5's so first thing I do is check mag compatibility, hope this helps a little 

Thanks Dazzler, much appreciated. I think i'll bite the bb/bullet and go for some mid-cap Cyma mags. I guess there's nothing a saw, sandpaper and some determination can't fix! 

Thanks again.

Archived