Bundeswehr Loadout

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

FLECKTARN!!!!!! This isnt really what the bundeswehr wear but it is what i will wear, i dont exactly have enough for the Flak Jacket. . . .

My Flecktarn loadout:

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/flcct1us.html Trousers

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/flccs1us.html Shirt

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/flphc1ua.html Helmet cover

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/flwws1ua.html 5 Piece webbing

I am buying a guys G36K and then after that i am buying the carry handle scope and i am swapping my shotgun for a Viper M88 PASGT helmet

And the obvious to go with it EG G36k with optics and a helmet (Viper M88 PASGT) and boots etc

and all that stuff is used, but it helps me save like £100 no jokes

Mr. Flecktarn eh? :)

I've never been able to say if I like or dislike flecktarn.

One thing I do know is that it's very functional. But then again, being German, it would be.

Get some pictures at a skirmish so we can see if it worked :)

...get that cheaper multi cam, and yep every thing german is a definite PLUS! :lol: but yeah i do love G36's, can't get away from them!!!!

You will wish you didnt say that fraulein!!!

im gonna play indoors... so i want some urban gear, but i dont wanna pay £100 on multicam or £60 for ACU

You can get fake multicam for way cheaper than that or you might like a black loadout if your playing indoors.

My friend uses flecktarn and it looks alright, post some pics when you get it.

will do, i will post some of me holing my dads G36k first though

• 2 weeks later...

instead of all this, i thought an armed police look would be easier :) i mean G36c and police go great! so i have £20 and i am getting a Madbull blue hop up thingy fitted by a techie :)

yep, should be ready this Tuesday ready for AWA 17th :) will you be there? also what should i spend £30 on :P i am stuck, also i will get a pic of my NEW loadout, as the black one gets very hot :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

...mitchell..no! also i might buy a patch but at the same time i get a team patch sorted, then i shall have 3 (no im not a fail at maths, i already have 1 AWA Herts patch :) )

• 1 month later...

I don't know why but Flecktarn has never really grown on me. I know a lot of people in the Air rifle community who use it for hunting I've always just been more of a DPM kind of person, always had great results with it!

For indoors just black or a dark navy colour work well, I find the american ACU digital stuff is way too light and the digital pattern isn't the best "nothing in nature has straight lines!"

sorry forgot to add e-mail me on it!

um i dont have your email...about ACU...I See you!!

no i meant so i get e-mail notification :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Right, this loadout is not changing to ANYTHING AT ALL APART FROM FLECKTARN!

I has trousers.

I will get a shirt.

I has helmet+cover.

I has a TMC 6094 LBT Plate carrier and pouches in OD.

I will get a G36 (full length) of some sort, probably JG.

I am getting an MP7 by Galaxy which will come with a King Arms Red dot and a King Arms MP7 sling.

I am getting.........some pistol mag pouches?

I am getting MAG MP7 50 rounders.

Oh and I'd like to ask if anyone knows where to get the Nineball/Laylax external battery adaptor.

YAY! but that means i will have to part with my Ak-47 and my P226...

So. who wants my TM P226 for £120? with an extra mags and some other extras :P joking but seriously you can message me, i dont want any posts here about my 2 other guns thanks. if you have anything that might be useful for this loadout however, let me know here. :)

Archived