m3-chris

ICS m4 cqb

5 posts in this topic

I Have a very nice ICS M4 cqb in very good condition with a few upgrades including a tight bore barrel and an m100 spring firing around 330, it is full metal and has full metal front ris, also comes with a qd silencer and ris foregrip, in terms of swaps im open to offers as i now have 3 m4s this one has to go, i can send pics via text if required no problems, i value the gun at around 250, and i would like to swap and make a deal for any of the following... an m203 short ris mountable grenade launcher, a tm m3 shorty shotgun, upgraded tm g36 or mp5, Dynatec grenade, metal black m4 midcap mags, long mags for tm hi capa 5.1 so please drop me a pm.

I Have a very nice ICS M4 cqb in very good condition with a few upgrades including a tight bore barrel and an m100 spring firing around 330, it is full metal and has full metal front ris, also comes with a qd silencer and ris foregrip, in terms of swaps im open to offers as i now have 3 m4s this one has to go, i can send pics via text if required no problems, i value the gun at around 250, and i would like to swap and make a deal for any of the following... an m203 short ris mountable grenade launcher, a tm m3 shorty shotgun, upgraded tm g36 or mp5, Dynatec grenade, metal black m4 midcap mags, long mags for tm hi capa 5.1 so please drop me a pm.

Dunno if is still available, pm'd you though

Hey man, i'll give you a two tone JG G36E and £30.

Here are some further details of my gun:

FPS:340

Metal:barrel, trigger, trigger guard, iron sights, gearbox

Plastic: foregrip, stock, bi-pod

In the original box it came in you will get: the gun, 2 mags, 2 batteries & charger, a sling, bi-pod.

I purchased it off a friend who purchased it from airsoftworld.co.uk, but there is very little cosmetic damage.

The only thing i would say is give it a good clean when you get it, as i haven't used it much so it might be a bit greasy inside.

Please reply soon, or email me here - sam4life8@hotmail.com

Thanks, Sam.

hi mate i have a jg G36 mini green dot and red dot sight and 1 g36 mag and a tourch for grip willing to swap or a m4 pdw with tourch forgrip and red dot green dot sight with 2 high 2 low cap mags. can send pics if need be pm back