Help finding a Vest

JRixon1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am currently looking for my first airsoft vest and just wanted to know what kind of vests/rigs you guys use, and if they are any good! i am personally looking for a molle vest in od green, and any suggestions would be great :) Thanks!

• Supporters

I use one my dad got me from work, however for your first vest look at the viper ones, combat south sell them very cheap and they aren't too bad

What is your budget, if its high look at warrior ricas, I'm going to get one soon and they are great

Im a big fan of South African Assault Vests or SAAV's

as above Viper make a not too shabby repro SAAV i believe

You should find them at about the 25 quid mark

although if u want a genuine one it would set you back about 60, nothing wrong with the repro though its done me good over the years

Ewen

i started off looking at the viper vests and for the money they look brilliant, however i think i would like a slightly better one as im going to have it for a good while. i dont really have a set budget in mind. i will have a look at the warrior ricas now, thanks

The Viper specila ops vest looks good, has anybody got/used this?

• Supporters

I've never seen/owned one but it.looks ok and viper aren't too bad tbh.

My first vest was a viper L A special forces vest. I had it for..... must've been a good 6 months, never skipped a heat, I just need something bigger to hold more mid caps

i personly prever chest rigs and webbing

but if your after cheap vests ect try action hobbies

well either way you will need extra money for molle, they both have NO built in pouches, be aware of that

As Zak said you'll need to buy your own pouches, but that's also a good thing because you can get the loadout you want :)

yeah i dont mind buying my own pouches after because like you said i can create the loadout that i want :)

Archived