Maple leaf crazy jet aerodynamic inner barrel (you tried one?)

Marc.RG1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, just been looking around, ready to place another order for some bits, one of which was going to be a UAC tight bore inner barrel (which I much say are very cheap and I do love UAC) I will be using it for one of my custom build Hi-capas. 

But I come across this jet aerodynamic inner barrels from maple leaf, now the description I must admit sounds very interesting, and I'm tempted to try one. But was wondering if any of you have? 

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/maple-leaf-crazy-jet-aerodynamic-inner-barrel-for-gbb-pistol-97mm.html#.Wdbohb3TXqA

ATB Marc 

• Head Moderator

Yes, I purchased one a couple of weeks ago, 150mm barrel for my TM Mk23 pistol, after watching a Kickingmustang video on YouTube.  It has increased the fps over the original TM barrel, too soon to say how much extra range it gives (playing indoor CQB, not out in the woods).

http://www.skirmshop.nl/en/maple-leaf-138mm-604-crazy-jet-inner-barrel-for-gb.html

• Supporters

Yeah, Kickingmustang just can't shut up about how good it is. :);) He tells everyone in the sniper ops group to get the crazy jet and he does that when he does like the stuff.

I haven't tried it. My rifle works perfectly - and ppl would be shocked to see what's inside - and I see no reason to improve the TM MK23.

It would probably perform great in my sub 350 sniper rifle but I didn't get the chance to use that in over a year, so it wouldn't make sense to put it in it.

Hi guys :)

thanks for the replies and info, good to hear your opinions too, i also saw Kickingmustangs video. Im still in two minds on the barrel, i like the design but dont like the fact the barrel tip can be removed, does it come off easily? would a strong recoiling pistol slowly make the tip work loose do you think..

I would be using it with a custom built hi-capa with a fixed outer barrel so the inner barrel would not be moving much apart from the vibrations of the strong recoil though so it should be ok. its a toss-up between a UAC barrel and this, ill have a think for a bit while we share more info etc. :)

ATB, Marc..

Archived