G&G Firehawk Stock Spring?

MattyAirsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Probably about a m110 to maybe m115-ish

Should put you at about 360 - 377fps but due to 120mm barrel you lose a fair bit of fps

Most G&G's are about 330-ish but I got one FH untouched hitting about 347fps

(way over the Mall's 340 max limit)

If you stick a longer barrel on there the fps will likely increase a fair bit

(though if you go nutz you won't have the cylinder volume due to the short port on cylinder)

Most likely if you got a bit of a drop in fps then check seals and pop a bearing spring guide in maybe

7 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

Probably about a m110 to maybe m115-ish

Should put you at about 360 - 377fps but due to 120mm barrel you lose a fair bit of fps

Most G&G's are about 330-ish but I got one FH untouched hitting about 347fps

(way over the Mall's 340 max limit)

If you stick a longer barrel on there the fps will likely increase a fair bit

(though if you go nutz you won't have the cylinder volume due to the short port on cylinder)

Most likely if you got a bit of a drop in fps then check seals and pop a bearing spring guide in maybe

Thank you for the response. The reason I’m asking is I just put a laylax m120 spring and spring guide into it, but when removing the stock one it looked alomost identical.

I was actually looking into extending the barrel, will look further into it today. 

Update: Decided to go for a Madbull 6.03 x 247mm barrel, unsure if my cylinder will have enough volume. Already have a decent length mock silencer to cover the extra barrel length. Will replace out the cylinder if need be.

• 1 month later...

Archived