Help for Heroes Charity Night #2.0

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

As you may have previously seen, a few months back we had a charity night at the Mall. I have discussed with Luke at ZedAdventures we would like to do it again, and hopefully raise even more this time.

We are raising money for Help For Heroes again, so the more people come, the better. 

We have discussed the date, please see below.
Date: Saturday 4th November 2017
Time: 6:30pm - 11:00pm
Price: £25.00 – No money will EVER be paid to me.
**Please note, as discussed with the staff at the mall, you WONT be able to hire on this date as this is an overhead which equals less money for the charity, sorry!**

NO RAFFLE THIS TIME UNFORTUNATELY 

Thank you for reading, have a fantastic weekend and I look forward to seeing you on the other side of my scope!

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

All the bonfire stuff will be that night/weekend. Mentioned it to half a dozen people who might have been up for it and we are all busy. You will severely limit the numbers by doing that weekend.

Didnt even think of that, will see if I can change it, although I doubt i can

• Head Moderator

Great, I enjoyed the last one.  However, Having consulted with the Home General that date is unavailable.  As mentioned above, it’s bonfire weekend.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'd love to, seeing as I missed the last one, but it's only about a week before our next baby is due, so you can guarantee it'll be born on that saturday night!

Can't see it going down to well if I turn up to the hospital in full airsoft gear :lol:

1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

I'd love to, seeing as I missed the last one, but it's only about a week before our next baby is due, so you can guarantee it'll be born on that saturday night!

Can't see it going down to well if I turn up to the hospital in full airsoft gear :lol:

Tactical nappies.

43 minutes ago, springs said:

I'd be up for it. as long as the date doesn't change to the 11th Nov.

@warlord might be up for it as well with some of the gang?

Would mean a stop over.

• Supporters

I also cannot do the 4th, bonfire night and all. 

Would be be up for coming and hopefully able to bring the gang with us!

On a different note, what hotel do all you guys use? Just gathering info for the team.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

There's a Novotel right around the corner from The Mall.

Most over the overnighters stay there I believe when they do the double barrel Saturday/Sunday games.

(Dropped pin is the mall)

qX1yDYa.png

1 minute ago, springs said:

is there any further news / interest? as those that want to come down would need to book a hotel for it

Not really anything more to say, its booked in for 4th of november and I cant change it otherwise it goes to next year.

5 hours ago, Robert James said:

Not really anything more to say, its booked in for 4th of november and I cant change it otherwise it goes to next year.

Lol, that's pretty much what we were after. The date is decided and set as 4th Nov. So all we need do is book.

On 10/3/2017 at 9:21 PM, warlord said:

Lol, that's pretty much what we were after. The date is decided and set as 4th Nov. So all we need do is book.

Yes.. Hope to see you there, come and say Hi. Im the one wearing camo :P xD

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

That's a good number.

Think the mall advertised this one a lot more for you, it was on all the main facebook groups. 

Yea i noticed that :) plus i chucked it on a few FB groups

Archived