M4A1 ICS stock and RIS

mattswan2512
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all i need help trying to find some dark earth or tan parts for my ICS M4A1. I brought a magpul MOE handguard and a magpul stock in dark earth and got home and the hanguard dont fit so its all had to be refunded.

So what im asking is if anyone knows or has maybe brought a dark earth crane stock that fits the ICS then let me know. the cheapest the better like of ebairsoft or something and also if i get my batterys back their also im looking for a cheapish ris system to fit the same gun. need help guys any info would be fantastsic

never heard of airsoft club to be fair will google it and c i just dont want to keep ordering the wrong stuffffffffffffff. ics is a pain for parts cuz the ics stuff is mega cash i got about a 100 to buy stock ris and pistol grip all in tan i can easily do it if i buy from japan or china but prices here are crazy. my big problem is batterys i dont want a peq box so i need either a tube stock to hold batterys or a ris that will hold batteries inside like the magpul moe does but as always fits everything exept ics lol

never heard of airsoft club to be fair will google it and c i just dont want to keep ordering the wrong stuffffffffffffff. ics is a pain for parts cuz the ics stuff is mega cash i got about a 100 to buy stock ris and pistol grip all in tan i can easily do it if i buy from japan or china but prices here are crazy. my big problem is batterys i dont want a peq box so i need either a tube stock to hold batterys or a ris that will hold batteries inside like the magpul moe does but as always fits everything exept ics lol

Sorry to say this but ONLY ICS stocks and front grips/rails will fit your M4. It is how ICS make money.

Archived