Which rifle should i choose?

Which gun????
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Basically, i've got a certain budget of 90 pounds, these are the two guns i might buy, but which one is better?

SRC SR4-E SPECIAL EDITION DRAGON (PLASTIC)  FPS- 310-330

CYMA CM.516 M4A1 w/ URX Style Handguard - FPS-330

Btw, i would like relevent answers, not answers like " get g&g cm16, its better..."  THX!!!!!!!!

And if there are also good rifles in my budget range, could you tell me as well!!!!!!!!!!

• Supporters

As luck would have it, I've just bought a CM.516 and reviewed it.  The tl;dr version is "Is cheap, works well enough for CQB".

I can't speak to its long range or long term performance.  Also, it doesn't have a dragon on it. :(

18 hours ago, Which gun???? said:

Btw, i would like relevent answers, not answers like " get g&g cm16, its better..."  THX!!!!!!!!

And if there are also good rifles in my budget range, could you tell me as well!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair I would take  stab that you have answered your own question.

From what I know (and im still learning) I would say save up and get a Combat Raider. Its not that much more and surely its better than what you suggested?

This is not a cheap hobby....

But if Rogers said the Cyma will do you, them look into that one more, maybe even speak to your retailer. They should give you an honest appraisal of both, BUT I recall hearing gripes about cheap cyma M4s.

• Supporters

I don't know if it will do him, since he hasn't said what he's going to use it for.  Mine is mostly accurate on a torso size target out to about 25m using semi-auto, iron sights and an uncleaned barrel straight out of the box, is all I'm prepared to say.   I've got no other views on it, or context for comparison other than a hire AK of unknown brand which performed much the same.

ive got a Dboys PDW that cost me £70 brand new with battery and charger and a high cap mag. Only played one game with it so far but i can say it is a fantastic little rifle downside is that the battery sit in a peq box plus side was it was out the box pretty good. https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152199143-PDW-BY-806-replica.html

• Moderators

Do you have a valid defence??, if not it will be a bright colour so factor the cost of two toning into anything you look at!!

personally i would save just that little bit more and not rush into buying something, you'll also need a decent battery or two and charger etc.

Archived