Anyone got any experience with KSS Full Face Protective Mask

Remegel
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 minutes ago, Remegel said:

Being a Chinese seller and with a spammed title I wouldn't trust having airsoft in the title 

It also says paintball and I can confirm that is not suitable for paintball

Full Face Protective Mask Tactical Airsoft Helmet with Visor Goggles for Hunting Paintball Military Motorcycle Cosplay Movie Prop

• Supporters

Same as the WoSport one it's a knock off of the DevTac Ronin. Generally speaking they're OK but the anti fogging fans are shite.

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Also very constricting for vision I would imagine, and would get in the way when shouldering your weapon

No worse for vision than any similar "Army of Two" style masks out there.

As for the cheek weld, you can remove the cheek plate on the side you shoulder your gun and there's a more compliant material under it that allows for a better weld.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Are these the ones that Chris @GearTech sells?

His ones look very cool (especially painted) and he's got videos he's made of then taking 500fps hits.

I personally wouldn't own one though as it'd feel a bit... Claustrophobic for me I think.

Plus as a glasses wearer I'd struggle with it.

Ours are cheaper too at £110 posted out. Plus we now have versions with mesh lenses and front plates to help with fogging issues.

FB_IMG_1503868134238.jpg

On 27/09/2017 at 0:09 AM, GearTech said:

Ours are cheaper too at £110 posted out. Plus we now have versions with mesh lenses and front plates to help with fogging issues.

Will you be posting these up on your website?

On Sunday, October 01, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Airsoft_Mr B said:

Will you be posting these up on your website?

I might get chance to. It's quicker just to message me and sort it there Mr B

Archived