Tm recoil 416 upgrade kit from firesupport any good?

Jonnno
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone else bought this? https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/fire-support-340fps-upgrade-for-marui-recoil-m4g36416417sopmodscarak-series

Looking at buying a Tm recoil 416 as soon as i get my UKARA in the post in the next week or so.

Seems like a great gun but runs a little soft, want to get the upgrade but not sure on whether it would ruin the gun or anything.

Appreciate any advice, cheers.

Hi Jonnno,

I had my 416 Delta Custom upgraded by them and once it was chrono'd by them it was firing at 335fps on a 0.2g BB so not bad an improvement from standard as I am informed that they all come limited to 1 Joule as that's the limit in Japan. I feel it is worth it but the main reason I had it done was that if I took it from the shop and decided later to get the upgrade done it would join the cue of work and could take a month for the work to be carried out whereas a new weapon would be done relatively quickly. Just for your info they do the Recoil upgrades on a Tuesday so if you order it before then it should be ready that week depending on number of upgrades they have to do. 

That's my opinion and I hope it helps

Mo

Archived