G&G higher tier guns

Osiris
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Are the more expensive G&Gs worth it? by that im talking GC16 wild hog etc the ones £250-300 or at that price is it more advisable to go for a different brand or even just go for a more expensive gun. I know the combat machines are good starter guns on the lower end but do their more expensive guns match up to the competition?

• Supporters

Unfortunately there is no definitive answer, some guns are better then others, early releases of certain models had issues ..... g&g mosfets did get a bad reputation (but they may be fixed now)

best advice i can give is, look at as many reviews as you can, have a chat with people who have the gun, and don't let your heart rule your head.

in that price range check out/test other manufacturers offerings B)

• Supporters

G&G guns with ETU's have had issues

they were slow to address this and on the higher end guns many were not happy

To highlight the ETU issue why did G&G NOT use ETU in their PDW15 ???

They have an ETU2 in progress but I would not highly recommend a ETU G&G

My advice - stick with a basic G&G starter & if you want higher end go Krytac eventually

Due to the number of issues with the ETU being picky with batteries - usually need a mild 11.1v

Then others have blown one or two units just crapping out they are too risky to recommend

Some people have had no problems - but it has been a real lottery

if you are chucking £200+ into a gun you expect it to work as it should hassle free for a while

Do a search yourself and then see if you fancy taking a chance so much....

Image result for do ya feel lucky

ive got a good month before i get my ukara so i will keep looking around and investigating a good choice :D 

I am not set on an m4, im looking at good AKs as well but im not sold on the ebb versions. The Tokyo Maruai AK47 is £222 on redwolf but i am assuming this is a very old gun and not up to par with new ones?

This looks very tempting http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_LCT_LCT_G3A3_LC_3_AEG_OD.htm 

also seems very new so not many reviews. How hard is it to change a spring in your average AEG? Redwolf seem to have most of their guns running circa 400 fps which is no good then they charge $70 to downgrade to a usable fps. Is it worth trying or just sticking to lower fps guns/not using redwolf 

Archived