WE M92 loose trigger

Kreso_cro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi...so I got we tech m92 chrome pistol and that tiny spring/rod which is pushing trigger link rod keeps falling out and then I have to take the grips off and put it back in place but after a few shots it falls out again...should I get new spring or is it something else...please help!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Is the pistol new or 2nd hand?

Does the spring keep good tension on the trigger bar before you install the grip?

Is the longest part of the spring locate in the slot of the trigger bar?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2017 at 3:53 PM, Chris_B said:

Is the pistol new or 2nd hand?

Does the spring keep good tension on the trigger bar before you install the grip?

Is the longest part of the spring locate in the slot of the trigger bar?

Gun is brand new so I sent it back and they sent me a replacement...sorry it took me this long to respond ☺

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2017 at 10:37 PM, Kreso_cro said:

Gun is brand new so I sent it back and they sent me a replacement...sorry it took me this long to respond ☺

And now the new gun they sent you has a sticking slide? 

What shop are you buying from, not justbbguns is it? 

ATB Marc 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 11:04 AM, Marc.RG1 said:

And now the new gun they sent you has a sticking slide? 

What shop are you buying from, not justbbguns is it? 

ATB Marc 

I'm from Croatia and I bought the gun from croatian shop...first gun they gave me had loose trigger, second one had sticking slide and now the third one they gave me works fine...plus they gave me a free mag and a bag of bbs

32 minutes ago, Kreso_cro said:

I'm from Croatia and I bought the gun from croatian shop...first gun they gave me had loose trigger, second one had sticking slide and now the third one they gave me works fine...plus they gave me a free mag and a bag of bbs

That's awesome, sounds like your local shop sorted you out, hopefully this 3red one will stay trouble free. 

ATB Marc 

Archived