UKARA

ewanJC
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright,

My next game day will be my 3 game and therefore allowing me to apply for my UKARA. I was looking at the UKARA page and I need to fill out the form and take it to the site. Can I take it to my 3rd game day and speed up the process or do I take it on my 4th?

Cheers

• Head Moderator

Take it to your third game if you meet the criteria - 3 games in no less than 60 days (game 1 day on 1, and game 3 no sooner than day 60).  Just hope your game site is UKARA registered, mine was not. 

18 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Take it to your third game if you meet the criteria - 3 games in no less than 60 days (game 1 day on 1, and game 3 no sooner than day 60).  Just hope your game site is UKARA registered, mine was not. 

Damn it! I've played on July 23rd, August 20th and I will be playing September 17th. This is only 56 days/4 weeks. I thought you just needed 2 months between your 1st and 3rd game.

1 minute ago, jcheeseright said:

Every site does it slightly differently, ask the site you're applying to be a member of and they'll let you know.  Either way there's no harm in taking the form all filled in next game day. 

That's what I was thinking. Thanks!!

Archived