Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roo

Hi my name is: Roo. Ask about our great offers and discounts

12 posts in this topic

Well hello there, I'm not a huge attendee to forums besides 7string.org really. But hi!

I'm starting off by selling my current gun, a Tokyo Marui G36C with plenty o extras, and starting all over again, so I can get involved in Bristol's jolly old airsoft culture.

If anyone is interested I'm going to stick it up in the Fo' Sale bit

Anyway, delighted to drop by!

Welcome to the forums

Welcome mate! This is an amazing forum, that i really hope you are active on the forums in the future! sound like a great guy, and i own a JG G36c, looking for a new (Black) handguard, doubt you would sell that alone though :( lol er Hi!

Thanks for the kindly welcomes Chaps!

I don't think I could really part with just the handguard I'm afraid, might not be the most re-sellable item after that haha!

exactly what i thought mate, dont worry! and thanks for joining this particular forum, instead of those special people at ZeroIn!

Welcome to the forums.

7string.org isn't showing up as a site to me. Did you mean something else? What's with the whole offers and discounts thing..?

Website is www.sevenstring.org, I have a quite tasty custom 7 string up there (If you're into guitars, my name is Roo there also, its a Daemoness Custom Cimmerian 7).

And the offers and discounts things was more of a silly joke, you know like when you meet some really grumpy shelf stacker who has a badge saying "HI! My name is: PAUL THE JOYLESS - Ask me about our fantastic deals"

I was one of them once, though I was happy....but I had long hair. Simpler times

wow your website seems very popular :)

anyone into airsoft send them this way. Again welcome

how much you looking at selling the G36 for?

yep mate, how much are you selling the G36 for? i think i might be interested, if i get mine out of my house first!!

Well have a look at the post I made for it:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=3737

I paid just under £205 for the gun plus battery plus charger, but theres a load of other things on there too. All in all for the superb condition its in I'd like to be getting about £250 for the whole lot (in total it would all have come to £339)

IMG_1926.jpg

So make an offer really!