Moved to UK looking for friends/team and gamesites

Hades
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys and gals!

I have returned to UK after my two year break from uni to finish my studies. While on my holidays I got infected by the awesome sport of airsoft! I have played airsoft for around a year and a bit in my birthplace of Lithuania. Currently I am based in the city of Leeds and looking for like minded people to enjoy rain and cold together. I play a sniper role and a spotter would be great! My most experiance comes from woodland areas, I have played airsoft nearly every sunday since I found it. I am fresh, but have mounted some serious experiance. Do you guys know any good sites around Leeds area? I am a bit of a motorbike freak so I do not have a car, but I do own a motorbike which I would use if I can't find a buddy with a car. I will be playing most weekends as this is how I blow my steam out the best. 

Regards, Hades

20543674_1542036392532102_38482251166300

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Welcome,

Unfortunately, I can't provide you with advice on sites around Leeds but I'm sure someone definitely will. 

you can also try using www.airsoftmap.net - it does have a map view of many sites in UK with links to their websites and contact information.

Archived