ECHO 1 Supplier In UK?

OneSixTwo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking for ANY UK based suppliers of ECHO 1 guns. I'm specifically looking for the ECHO 1 G36c (or MK36c as it's sometimes called) but after hours on Google I've given up. Now I found it here in America:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1974

for about £100. Haven't checked if they ship here yet but thats the standard price with American Airsoft Companies for the gun. I know I'll have to pay tax/import etc.

What I'm asking is are there any UK suppliers of that gun for a decent price (£150 being decent)? I'd rather give the UK some business but if they don't stock what I want....

(And I've got UKARA and all that jazz)

http://novatcombat.com/product_detail.php?id=282

From what I know JG/Echo 1 is the same thing.. I could be wrong but it's what I've always heard :)

Yeah I've been searching that up and from what I found they're made by the same manufacturer, same factories, same line etc but ECHO 1 is just slightly better, but not that noticeable. (Crazy Chinese :P) So yeah thanks for the link and stuff. I'll probably just go with the JG but I'll leave the topic open for a few more days to see if I can get any ECHO 1 suppliers.

Yank only i think....

Brand rename for some strange reason probily... For example in the UK Lynx is called... well lynx but in france its called Ox becuase there is already a local company in fance making products called Lynx

• Supporters
Yeah I've been searching that up and from what I found they're made by the same manufacturer, same factories, same line etc but ECHO 1 is just slightly better, but not that noticeable. (Crazy Chinese :P) So yeah thanks for the link and stuff. I'll probably just go with the JG but I'll leave the topic open for a few more days to see if I can get any ECHO 1 suppliers.

Echo 1 just rebrand JG weapons there is no difference. ;)

Should I also point out that the official name is "Echo 1 USA".

"Our Sponsors G&G Armament, Condor Outdoor and Echo 1 USA" I watch GITV too much!

Archived