Help modding Cyma M14 socom for range

wwcgang
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
22 hours ago, wwcgang said:

The installed hop UNIT is fine. You could try a better hop RUBBER though. If you're shooting at around 350FPS then something like a purple Prometheus rubber works well.

After that you could look at flat hopping. 

• 5 months later...

On 9/4/2017 at 9:56 AM, Lozart said:

The installed hop UNIT is fine. You could try a better hop RUBBER though. If you're shooting at around 350FPS then something like a purple Prometheus rubber works well.

After that you could look at flat hopping. 

Im looking at getting this gun.  Id like the fps max to be 345 for the sites i visit.  One has a 350 fps max and only uses 0.2g bbs the other has a max fps of 345 but i can have heavier bbs. Im thinking going up to 0.25g maybe for that one.  Would that hop up work fine?  Is there varation in rubbers when it comes to bb weight?

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, kasaran said:

Im looking at getting this gun.  Id like the fps max to be 345 for the sites i visit.  One has a 350 fps max and only uses 0.2g bbs the other has a max fps of 345 but i can have heavier bbs. Im thinking going up to 0.25g maybe for that one.  Would that hop up work fine?  Is there varation in rubbers when it comes to bb weight?

Yes the hop should be fine. In terms of the rubber, at the FPS and BB weight you want to use then no, there will be no difference. You will have to adjust the amount of hop between the two weights though.

Archived