g&g gr16

sam000
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so guys i was just wondering if anyone has used or has a g&g gr16 and what they think of them , as i am looking to buy one , and also what battery wuld be best to run it ? becuase i was thinking of getting a 9.6v 1600 mah ?

• Supporters

I'm not a g&g fan, but those who use them say they're good

I would use an 8.4v rather rhan a 9.6 because it may be too fast for the blowvack..... although that maybe me underestimmating them

and if it is easy enough you can ask a mate or something to disable the blowback if you might think it will cause problems

[the blowback is pnumatic on he gr16 , so it just runs from the air left in the cylinder ... and just goes from that so no need to disable ,

yep that is a good gun, my mate has the same one in clear, one thing, An experienced player said G&G are starting to make polymer gearboxes so that they wear down faster, so that you go to them and buy more internals. Only the older ones have metal gearboxes

it is the actual gears mate, just i am not sure about it, go for an SRC and you will most definitely have a metal GB

i haven't heard much on the ics SPORTLINE, but i hear there metal/normal series is good, if you just want a better M4 i would go for the Full metal King Arms M4A1, sounds like a beast

Archived