Got a new rifle case for my WE Scar L :)

Marc.RG1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All, a few weeks ago i got a new rifle case for my WE Scar L as i wanted a nice short tactical one..

Picked this up on ebay for £15 delivered which i thought was a bit of a bargain. :)

o3FGaOrh.jpg

UtaM35Hh.jpg

It has what i can only assume is a protective barrel or stock sleeve that comes attached to the inside of the case, it winds me up a little though so i might cut that out lol..
It also comes with a few strap types, carry handle, shoulder strap and back straps, although ill only be using the carry handle the others are handy to have, and it has lots of compartments which will be very handy..

HtJDiBZh.jpg

aUijjJoh.jpg

All in all, im quite happy with this case, does its job nicely and was a bargain.. :)

Happy Shooting All..

ATB, Marc..

The bit on the inside that you have the front end of your gun through is designed for longer guns so that they can stick out the end that sock goes outside the case with the barrel of the gun through it. Sorry for the poor explanation I can take a pic if this doesn't make sense to you

5 hours ago, Jay91 said:

The bit on the inside that you have the front end of your gun through is designed for longer guns so that they can stick out the end that sock goes outside the case with the barrel of the gun through it. Sorry for the poor explanation I can take a pic if this doesn't make sense to you

Hello mate, that's for the reply and info, it totally makes sense, after posting this picture on another place I was also told it's like a hood for longer rifles, I have plenty of longer rifle cases so I think I will definitely cut it out of this case as I'll never use it, might do that tomorrow :)

Happy Shooting. 

ATB Marc 

Archived