SHOOTING PRACTICE

Sav
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

In our gardens and/or at a skirmish site

bit of cardboard with a circle on it set up 30m down the garden with a bank behind it to catch stray shots. Not that complicated or hard to do. its not like we are shooting real steel at 300m on ranges.

then you my freid fail at life..... naah i joke, yeah tincans work too, or my personal fave, fruit or old light bulbs .....could use anything realy?

yeah i think for Sav, he just wants a long range not just a target, im having trouble adjusting my hop up perfectly so i have to adjust it on site on sunday :)

I do CQB run though the house... Great target practis when mum pops out of her bedroom....

Nah i dot really practis... for the types of ranges i get at my site you could hip fire and still get a decent rack of kills

I hardly ever actually aim when skirmishing.

It's easy to tell where your rounds are going to go and with an AEG you can just see the bb's flying and adjust accordingly.

I prefer single shot kills, so i do aim. Regardless of site i play semi-milsim, as for me, the appeal of airsoft is the realistic factor.

Anywho, i raid the recycling for cans or bottles and set them up down the garden. I also made a target out of an old plank of wood (made a base, cut a hole in the top, made a back stop and clip targets on the front).

Make a path down the garden, limiting yourself to a couple of shots per target, then finish up with a close range/ pistol draw target. Thats how i rollll.

When possible i get my friend to set the targets up, without me knowing the location or number. Then i have to find and eliminate them.

I prefer aiming but it's really bloody hard with a mask even though the one I use dosn't restrict me that much. I used to use goggles but then the site I play at got stricter about under 18's because people kept running home to their mummies :rolleyes: Obviously insurance mainly though.

Archived