Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sav

whitch one shall i got and why?

13 posts in this topic

One is made by double Eagle, a cheap company, one by jing jong, an awesome company, depends wether your willing to payvthe ectra for a better gun

The Jing Jong ones are much better and have decent gearboxes!!

However the Double Eagle ones will struggle on the Airsoft field!! The only half decent weapon they made was the UMP!!!!

Martin

The Jing Jong ones are much better and have decent gearboxes!!

However the Double Eagle ones will struggle on the Airsoft field!! The only half decent weapon they made was the UMP!!!!

Martin

Sorry youre wrong, double eagle hgave never made anything worth while, they filled a gap in the market for cod addict 7 year olds. They should be smited

Amyway, get the jing gong, or even better get an SRC for about the dance price as SRC are much better for the same price

yeah SRC G36's are good, but they are NOT TM clones, which could generate a problem later

ok ive had a look for the SRC g36c but cant find on in stock online as im not UKARA reg yet where can i get one?

or shall i get the Jing Gong G36C in 2 tone for £135.00

thanks for the help lads

just get the JG it is worth the £135 i tell you, just DONT, i repeat DONT treat it as if it was going to last through a mine field, it might be durable, but not durable enough for you to treat it as if it is, treat it well, and it will serve you as a WMD :)

I've used a double eagle ump that I borrowed at a site after my gearbox broke on my old m4. And I was very surprised as to how good it was for a double eagle. All metal got a nice kick back to it accurate as any mp5 I've ever used. I'd recommend it. BUT they are very rare and I can't seem to find one

Just to back up Martin

and they're M50 is pretty good

ok im going to get the Jing Gong G36C and some Goldenball 0.20G BB's in a Pack of 4000.

just looking for a target with a net behind it now so i dont have to pick up my bb's lol any good ones?

These sort of guns, would most likely go through the net and target LOL

may be a bit late but i had 1 of these exellent gun high quality plastis and a full metal upgraded gearbox http://www.airsoftworld.net/two-tone-src-g...soft-rifle.html its a gd gun but as i got my ukara couldnt be botherd with it anymore and real toning would have cost 60 quid so i just sold it for 80 quid

'real toning' as you so eloquently put it (I really want to use that more than 'manufacture of a RIF' now :D ) costs the same as the local going rate for a can of matte black spray paint.