Gate Titan v2 installed - M4 NOT firing

Anno
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, 

I have fitted a gate titan v2 to my APS Boar Tactical. Before this the gun fired fine but now it will not feed. The only time it did fire it sounded as if the spring was weak and the BB barely traveled any distance. Has anyone had the same experience replacing their trigger unit with the gate titan?

If  anyone has advice on what could be causing the feeding issue I would appreciate it.

Seeing as the Gate has nothing to do with either feeding or air nozzle timing, I'd suggest looking at the way the gearbox was reassembled. Unless the Titan doesn't fit into your gearbox without a little trimming of the shell and you've tried to cram it together, it's not the problem here.

34 minutes ago, Hangtight said:

Seeing as the Gate has nothing to do with either feeding or air nozzle timing, I'd suggest looking at the way the gearbox was reassembled. Unless the Titan doesn't fit into your gearbox without a little trimming of the shell and you've tried to cram it together, it's not the problem here.

Titan fitted in like a glove, no issues at all. 

No problems putting the gearbox back together, I will double check it tonight.

Would the ROF setting cause a feeding issue?

So I was fitting the hopup back into the gun and the spring to push hopup against gearbox fell out. I didn't notice this and tried the gun. BBs were feeding fine but now I have a gap between the gearbox and the hop. Does this mean the air nozzle is not being pulled back far enough to allow BBs into the hop?

Archived