Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdamTBH

JG Mp5 Navy

6 posts in this topic

Make: JG

Gun/Model: MP5 Navy RIS/RAS

Accessories: 3 High Cap Mags, G&P 9.6v 1600mA Battery, Original Rails & Handle, Sight

Condition: Ok, See Description Below

FPS: 280-310

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No, No, No

Price/Payment: 130 (Open to Offers), Paypal Only (This does not include P&P, Collected would be the price paid)

Pictures: See Below

Time to sell on my Mp5, Ive had this gun since christmas and hasnt been a problem.

The gun itself has wear on the grip and on the sliding stock but can easily get sorted. All three mags feed well and the only reason black tape are on the bottom of them is because a few people I have played with had an Mp5 as well so its made it easy to distingush mine.

The gun originally only came with the RIS rails and Handle but I invested in a larger stock so that I could fit the 9.6v Battery in easily, but im adding the rails if anyone is interested in them.

Like any Mp5 this gun is brilliant for CQC/CQB and recently ive been playing in the Woodlands with it and the range is decent.

The only reason im selling this is because Im fancying getting a M4 to fit more specific needs.

Any questions feel free to PM me and I'll answer them asap.

Sensible offers only please.

Big Thanks,

Adam

post-2486-1300379219_thumb.jpg

Hi adam,

I am interested in your MP5 I am only able to offer you £100 this is all my Birthday money are you interested?? Thanks James

Hello Adam

I like the look of your MP5 but id like to know more about it.

Can you be more specific about the wear on the grip and sliding stock, and whay you mean by can easily be sorted?

Is the MP5 full metal?

The body of the gun looks quite rubbed so the blacks fadeing or is that just the picture?

Thanks

Martin

hows the condition of the internals, any wear?