Back after 10 years...

wiggle5
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

I used to play when I was 16 10 years ago at Dragon Valley and went to some CQ place in hereford once I cant rember the name of.

Had several guns... CA M16A4, then I had an M4 and an MP5 then got a CA33E which I put a bipod scope etc on Only have a few left one is a TM revolver that doesnt work properly (thinks its a shotgun and empties all the shots in each chamber in one go...)

Been thinking about giving things a go again but obviously the rules are a bit stricter these days. So I have (somewhat foolishly) already ordered a new gun! I ordered a Swiss Arms Firepower SAR10 CO2 for £85 in two tone...(probably swap internals for spring) as I never owned a sniper and will use it for a bit of messing about shooting in the garden etc for now until I manage to actually get along to a site.

One question I was strugling to find an answer to is obviously it was bought as a two tone, If I get registered in a few months am I then legally allowed to paint it black or whatever or would it only apply to guns purchased after this point?

Also I believe my old guns I believe I can leagaly still own as I've had them so long? But can I actually use them or would a site not let me use them as I'm not registered yet...

Thanks

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). There is no problem with the ownership of your guns.   However, you will need a valid defence to purchase any new realistic ones.  Have a read of all the pinned (sticky) topics in each section, as they contain some useful information.

Archived