Best sniper sidearm

Therealryanbolt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Probably a WE G17. They're  £99.99 so it's still under £100 :ph34r:

Here's a link: http://airsoftzone.co.uk/g17-gen4-pistol-gbb-we

Now, someone's going to say this so I might as well just say it now.

The perfect sidearm for a sniper would actually be a TM MK23 SOCOM. It's non blow back but it's ridiculously quiet, accurate and gas efficient. It's almost a sniper on it's own!

• Head Moderator

As above, you need a TM Mk23 with suppressor.  It has a good hop with long range, and being non blowback is very quiet.  Perfect as a secondary gun for engaging targets inside your MED and less likely to give away your location.

• Supporters

I say it depends on your playstyle. Someone who plays the stereotypical sniper (sits in bush and is sneaky AF) absolutely needs a TM mk23. I personally run with both a TM mk23 and a TM M&P9 (although a high cappa or glock would be fine as well, M&Ps are a personal preference). The mk23 is for sneaky encounters, and the M&P is for when I need to put a larger volume of fire downrange.

If you're not going to get an MK23, then it's really your pick of the choice of the WE range. I used to use a Sig 226. If you're going TM, may as well get an MK23.

Archived