Zero one warranty postage

uniweekendwarrior
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Just wondering if it annoys anyone else that zero one charge 20 pounds to post a rifle back that BROKE that is still under warranty? Bit of a piss take I should have found my own postage methods. Also they said they would do some work on my rifle to increase my fps as it's advertised at 350 but chronographed around 280 fps. Then when it broke I thought I'd get the upgrade work done at the same time. But now they've taken it back and want to charge me nearly double. What poor customer service, in my opinion. 

Cheers all 

Hey bro. I had some trouble with my gun after a week with them, but once they fixed it, they didnt charge for postage. They said the only reason they would charge would be because the problem was the customers fault. They were really good about it, but took two weeks to replace a fuse. 

To answer your question, yes it's annoying because to some people, you can do the work for under £20 while sacrificing whatever warranty you still have on it. Bit of a mixed bag imo.

Archived