Single point Bungee Sling recommendations?

SmaSim
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've used the search but had no joy btw :-)

What are peoples experiences with the Single point Bungee Sling they've brought ? I've seen a few reviews of the Viper one that were mixed, some mentioning lack of strength in the clip - do you use it?

Military 1st have a Pentagon Single Point Gun Lanyard which looks study - any users?

Any feedback is welcome

• Moderators

ive got a warrior version and never had any issues (still OOS :(), also a fastex sling i loop through the 901 rig, again no issues

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, SmaSim said:

thanks for the feedbak Chaps.

Anyone else experiences is welcomed, its yet another thing to add to the buy list for my new hobby

Hahahahahahahahahaha...............that list will not stop.....i thought mine had but still things i think i need!;)

I have a warrior single point which is very good quality.

However, a single point is fine for short periods but if you are carrying your rifle for long periods do your self a favour, grab a two point. I have a Magpul that I use in a two point configuration.

Yep, single points look cool etc etc but if I'm on the field for some short games I run the single point but if it's for a number of hours I run the two point.

But I am old and the LVOA is a heavy beast!

CBH

Personally I don't like single point slings but I suppose that's down to the way I play.

I run around a lot, properly run. So if I'm going for an objective or to clear a building (pistol drawn for easiness) I don't like having the AEG rattling my legs while I run and try to grab pyro in my pouch or unholster my pistol.

I went with a two point after using single points for nearly a year and it's just what I prefer.

A couple of feet of heavy elasticated bunjee chord and a S-Bina is the best sling I have ever used. 

Light, strong, can take the weight and folds into mole like it not there when not needed.

Alot of Armed police round this way seem to love it, and now I see why.

Archived