BBguns4less

RyanK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

With these guns probably not, he is getting an m80 from just bb guns but I personally dont like the standard looking m4/m16s and like the more abstract looking gun which is why I like the AUG and g36. I found on that website another gun this time with a metal gearbox:

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/-Both-El...fle-BB-Gun.html

Would I be better going for that or the AUG? Im more tempted by the g36 but im just worried the scope wont be great.

G36c is £5 over your budget, my one is similar, but is pretty much the same and i love it!! One of the members on here have one from a different shop and i think he loves it too!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Supporters

1. Stop flaming each other, it isn't productive.

2. Deleting comments before a mod has read them makes it seem like you have said something you shouldn't have.

3. STOP FLAMING EACH OTHER!

4. This thread is about should we buy from BBguns4less, not what the SAS use for training purposes.

Thread locked.

• AF-UK Founding Member

I'm going to re-open this topic in case someone actually has something to say about bbguns4less. (Thanks for locking it though Dave)

As above. Some people here were way too keen to get into a flame war and try their best lines and insults. That isn't what we are here for at all! We're here to discuss airsoft and have decent banter in the off-topic etc. What I just read isn't on at all. If you want to let off some steam, take it to the relevant place and to the relevant people because no one should have had to read that.

Don't want to see it again..

Back to the topic for those that have something to add :)

Sorry about that.. :(

But anyway that gun is not a good quailty and has a plastic gearbox and has no TM parts f4tornado.

Also I personaly wouldn't trust the site or compay just because of the spelling mistakes and strange descriptions.

Once again sorry, we were all out of line and deleting our posts didn't help.

Really sorry, annoys me when people think they are right, and i wasn't right in posting all of those comments :(

but yeah i would personally go for this http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=5647 as it is a G&G Combat machine which have proved good for starters and it looks like it is fit for woodland play, because the AUG, at the same time it gets a nice range, due to bull pup design but as it is so cheaply made there is no point unless you are target shooting...

• 3 weeks later...

would i buy from bbguns4less no i would not

most of the fps for the guns they sell are wrong they are either over what they should be or under

dont get me wrong some of the pistols they have i like the look of but they are the ones that are round about £100 or more

they are selling the double eagle M83A1 (M4 Replica) and the Double Eagle M85 (G36C Replica) for £20 more than my corner shop sells them at and that is the truth

both of them guns are good for back garden skirmishes, i have to admit that i use the m4 for actual skirmishing but its because i cant afford anything else at the moment and we all had to start somewhere

but as for bbguns4less i would not buy from them,plus the guy looks like a tool and also they never have anything in stock.

But this is my opinion and buy at your own risk

Oh and any one looking for a good gun to start with i would recommend the SRC G36C

• 8 months later...

Got ripped off by bbguns4less.

Ordered a gun and a mask form bbguns4less as a christmas present.

The mask was falling to pieces and was very cheap.

The gun fired one round then gave up.

Sent them back at the beginning of January and have heard nothing since.

They now have my money and the faulty items, are not answering my emails and the phone number they give is just an automated service.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

• AF-UK Founding Member

Call them, hassle them, contact citizens advice/trading standards. If you get noticed and make a fuss then they might deal with you.

A tip for automated services, try not selecting any options. Sometimes that can just put you through or hang up on you. Alternatively you can try repeatedly pressing buttons which aren't an option and it may do the same thing.

Hey,

i got myself the SRC M4 from here, The gun itself is not bad and a great starter gun. At my local site plenty of people have used this make and model with no trouble for a while.

The site itself was very good to me and my cousin. We both got everything we ordered and bang on time. on the other hand, my mate got the wrong gun dropped to his, he ended up with the cheap plastic one instead of a £150 one, his mask also was falling apart and his still trying to get a refudn on it.

They are pretty much hit and miss but i cant moan.

Sorry edit! "We all used JUSTBBGUNS" Thats what my comment is about, not sure on bbgunsforless

General rule of thumb it seems from sites like BBguns4less and justbbguns, the guns which they sell are not consistent, meaning that one gun may be in good working order, while another will fall apart as soon as the pull the trigger, although it seems the second option is more common.

I have personaly made a purchase from each of these sites.

From BBguns for less i purchased two of the following items

http://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/-Double-...tic-bb-gun.html

these were for a simple weekend up a friends farm so we could have a bit of fun, with the additional intention to use them as additional props for some filming as it was cheaper then paying for a good brand AEG.

the items in question took 2 weeks before they were delivered, i was not overly fussed on this fact, but the guns them selfs proved to be of very poor quality, parts such as the shroud and stock were very loss, and one of the guns didnt even make it to the end of our weekend before the entire barrel broke off.

The order made from JustBBguns was for a Shotgun

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/49/BB-...81/NEW-MOSSBERG

again this was purchased with intentions for film prop, but although its shooting condition failed fairly quickly, the structure remained sound so was still able to use it for a prop.

If you aim is simple a bit of quick fun with friends, then id say go cheap, as there is no need to pay more then you need for these guns which are of quality which is sub par to what most airsofters would expect.

• 1 month later...

Similar experience to most others here:

I ordered:

Well L96 AWP £130

1000 0.3g bb's £15

Scope £40

Mounts £10

Since its over £50 I used the 5 working day free delivery which didn't turn up on time. Tried to call and e-mail them for several days with no response so I sent another e-mail saying If I had not heard from them or not received the goods by the week after the delivery was meant to come I would cancel the order and go through channels with my bank to reclaim the money taken and refer a complaint to trading standards.

That seemed to get a response, I got a call from them asking about the delivery, it was shipped the same afternoon and arrived the next day.

In conclusion they are pretty cheap and have a decent range of products but if your wanting good customer service and reliability look elsewhere. If you are set on buying from them then my advice is get next day delivery or similar so you can chase it up earlier if it doesn't arrive.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I recently ordered an HFC Mini MP5 & 1000 decent 0.12g BBs from BBguns4Less

(OK, I fully realise this gun is likely to turn out to be a POS, but I have a project in mind for it which doesn't warrant a hefty spend and £15 is the cheapest I've seen these things offered for.)

The saga so far:

The price of P&P is a bit high.

Delivery was slow, even by standard parcels comparisons.

The BBs are fine.

The gun I received was a Mini AK in a Mini G36 box that looked like it had been rescued from behind somebody's fridge or something.

I complained by email.

It took them a few days to respond, but the response was what you would expect, ie sorry, send it back, we'll refund postage.

I emailed back several times trying to talk to them about adding items to the purchase and also that I was not prepared to send them the receipt for posting back to them because a) the parcel would already be wrapped when I got it and b ) that is my proof of postage. Instead I offered to photograph the receipt and email that to them for their records.

No response.

I sent them the gun & receipt pic.

No response...

At this stage, I fear the worst.

Suffice to say, the moment I get this situation sorted to my satisfaction will be the last I have anything to do with them, unless they do something nice by way of apology.

• Supporters

I know you're aware the gun is crap already, but I once bought a gravity fed P90 when I was about 14 and it was absolutely the crappest thing ever, the BBs were bashed away from the feeding hole by the back and forth catapult-type motion of the tappet plate.

Also, it's hilarious that they say it can shoot 30 metres... 30 metres downwards off the top of a 30m high building maybe.

Also Alexb111 - £15 for only 1000 .30s? That's insanely expensive, I used to be able to buy the same amount for about £7 from a paintball shop not too far away, either the shop is a general rip off, or the quality of that ammo is utterly off the charts amazing. Which I highly doubt.

• Supporters

Yeah Ed, I'm not expecting much! I did test fire the Mini AK they sent me and it was surprisingly ok over short range - about 10m lol!

The MP5 is coming to bits as soon as I get it and getting a morph into a Scorpion-stylee pistol and its innards refurbed with whatever comes to hand - tape & glue mainly I expect (although I've recently found a steel making firm that do some interesting deals so [cue twilight zone music] we shall see...)! But I reckon I'll have a full-auto side arm that does ok for when a mag runs out and the enemy are piling in...

Update on BBguns4Less - maybe they read this forum b/c not long after I posted the above they emailed me to say the gun is on its way. No word on a refund for the postage yet, but I've informed them that my patience will run out at 13:30 09/05/2012, at which point steps will be taken etc. so watch this space I suppose :lol: It's not like harassing the arses off them will cost me anything, and I don't care that it's only over £3.38 - it's the principle of the thing, dagnabbit!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.