BBguns4less

RyanK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can anyone reccomend them as I am looking to buy a full-auto AUG from them

I bought ,my first gun of them, a BE G36 (some internals as your AUG), got it, opened the box put the battery in short circuited and blew. After that the gun couldn't fire nothing the barrel was way off with the cylinder head.

You're better off buying a second hand form here.

The scope of the G36 I bought was just clear plastic, same as the one on the AUG. DONT BUY FROM THERE. Plus there all out of stock.

No word on a refund for the postage yet, but I've informed them that my patience will run out at 13:30 09/05/2012, at which point steps will be taken etc. so watch this space I suppose :lol: It's not like harassing the arses off them will cost me anything, and I don't care that it's only over £3.38 - it's the principle of the thing, dagnabbit!

Good luck with that. I had to take it to a Paypal dispute, which they ignored, so I didn't get my £9.16 back until the day after the claim expired. Basically, they had money that belonged to me for over a week!

Soooo, in short this shop is good for cheap guns which don't last long but the customer service is poor? Just checking because I have a mate who was looking at buying his first airsoft gun from here. :huh:

• Supporters
Soooo, in short this shop is good for cheap guns which don't last long but the customer service is poor? Just checking because I have a mate who was looking at buying his first airsoft gun from here. :huh:

I wouldn't mate.

I've just bought my 1st AEG - a CYMA tactical AK47 from Action Hobbies - cost me £125 and it's a 'kin beast! Just skirmished it Saturday and even the marshals were impressed with its range and accuracy. I was worried that it would be too hot, due to the advertised FPS, but it chrono'd @349-351 with 0.2g BBs - sweet!

• Supporters

Update:

BBguns4Less have apparently refunded my postage now, although I'll have to wait for my bank statement to check :lol:

I was away from home when they sent the replacement gun though, so I won't know if it's cool until tomorrow.

Still, so far it appears that being firm but reasonable with them works in the end.

• 3 months later...
Can anyone reccomend them as I am looking to buy a full-auto AUG from them

DONT BUY from Bbguns4less - Didnt receive my item and they took my money

Wont reply to emails and all you get is an answer phone if you call.

Call them before you buy and see what you think, no way to get in touch with them if you have a problem

BEWARE

• 1 year later...

Have had a bad experience with bbguns4less, I bought a mystery box as a gift and all looked well, but within a few hours the pistol had stopped working then once battery had charged for machine gun this was used but again within an hour this had also stopped working. I messaged the company through their facebook page saying I was disappointed to which the exact response I recieved was quote "tough shit" no other words, I would never buy from this company again or recommend them. I will make a point of ensuring I circulate reviews in regard to this. Coming from advertising and being customer service focussed person I find this sort of response to be an absolute disgrace and shows no professionalism. This is no way to run a retail driven business.

• Supporters

Alas there are horror stories with all suppliers - you only really find out how good they

are when things don't go according to plan and then you find out just how good ANY

company is when rectifying a problem/return

I bought quite a few bits from them - Dragon for example - which is $hit but that is gun

not BBGuns4Less fault, but have had a few issues when things didn't go perfectly

The 3 main cheapo "kids" or beginners sites:

JustBBGuns - absolute *!?@#&

BBGuns4Less - tiny bit better

JustBBGuns - probably best ones I have tried, everything is free shipping, fairly true

reviews but still have to watch what you buy coz there is some crap on there too

Alas any mystery box is gonna be mainly pants stuff imho - yes sometimes it might

be a lucky touch, but in general you ain't gonna get much if any decent stuff in there

(fvck me - how many targets or jammy bb's must these sellers buy per week ????)

Sorry your stuff broke so quickly, but they should be taking a better lesson in customer

service than that, you tried calling them - gonna be a pain to send stuff back and if so

you lose on return postage - no retailer has to refund you for return shipping - if lucky

some may send courier to collect at their cost but often the buyer has to pay returns

Often if not too bad I have decided to take the crap on the chin coz not worth hassle or

cost of postage - but in your case sounds like quite a bit is not living up to the description

or faulty goods - they will argue it was working but must of broke due to user error

soz - but you can see how they will answer......

Alas most of the reviews on these 3 sites are done by users who are kids or very little experience

hence:

Fires at 400fps - coke can test

awsome range - 20ft

the best gun I own - it is my first

incredible rate of fire - more than 3 a second - just

Just get it - so we can both get owned at skirmish sites

And yes I bought LOADS of FANTASTIC crap.....

Hopefully it wasn't a really big expensive amount of money on mystery box, it sounds

too good to be true and if you work in advertising you would know very often it is just

that - too goog to be true like most stuff in life - no free lunch etc....

Hope you get it sorted or at very least partially sorted - welocome to the:

"I've been stung" airsoft club - our membership is growing and growing

• Supporters

But if you did message them and BBGuns4Less have given that reply themselves

then I think they have just seriously shot themselves in the foot - for real

shame coz they recently got their UKARA status and was kind of trying to improve

their range of stuff - if they have foolishly replied like that though to a customer

then I think they may future customers may become a very rare thing now....

dunno how all the message stuff works hence me just seeking clarification or if others

can see if it went to a forum section and others replied or if BBG4L really think this of

their customers.....

jeez

I would never post anything that wasn't correct was a message I sent to their Facebook page but I will recheck to in case message has gone to a bogus company as the company will have to look at this if that is the case, as I would imagine if is a bogus page then this could be causing some serious issues. I tried to call them on numerous occasions to discuss but straight to their answering service.

Simon thank you for your advice, I will recheck in case bogus page and if that is the case I will remove comment and apologise, as you can imagine I was very shocked to receive a reply such as this. If is a bogus page then the genuine company will have to report as could seriously damage their reputation as I am sure others will have had similar responses.

I wish I'd visited this site before I made the mistake of making a purchase from bbguns4less.co.uk - they overcharged me, the kit was very poor quality and customer service is non-existent. I've sent them countless emails and tried calling them but they are just ignoring me as they seem to do with everyone after they have the money. Scammers and charlatans... allegedly. The owner of the company, Jonathan Crick, also owns bungeetrampoline.com - if his safety record is anything like his business ethics then I wouldn't let my kids within 5 miles of his equipment.

I'll do some proper research here before buying anything else - if by some miracle bbguns4less.co.uk realise that in the internet age unhappy customers can warn lots of people about dodgy practices then I will update my post.

Maybe this is just me, I am after all a pedant, but the spelling on the website is so atrocious- it would scare me to part any money with them whatsoever.

Sure, spelling and grammar don't preclude anyone from running successful businesses, but first impressions count...

On another note, a friend returned a couple of faulty items recently, sent them back by courier; and received a refund without issue a few days later.

That aside, an awful lot of the stuff on there is very much on the toy side and am not in the least bit surprised breaks quickly. The bizarre thing is, a lot of their "higher end" stuff I've seen is proportionately very expensive when you compare it to real airsoft equipment (that you can often have two toned FOC).

The thing is, the site sells guns that only sites like it sell. The LS m9 is a perfect example. I can find that on other sites such as "OnlyBBGuns" but bbguns4less sell them cheaper.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.