Cybergun Licensed F2000

Asomodai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all. 

I have just picked up a Cybergun licensed F2000  (deferred shipping until I get my Ukara) as well as three extra nuprol metal high caps. 

Can anyone give me some opinions or advice for the F2000?  What sort of battery/must have mods etc. What are your experiences like with it? What sort of harness should I use?

Cheers!

Good luck with that. For a compact assault rifle, I've heard those things are heavy as hell!

Out of interest, did you actually go to a shop and try lots of different guns first, or just see a picture and go "oh that looks funky. Add to cart."?

The second one. I am a little drunk and on holiday in Sri Lanka. The famas and the f2000 are the RIFs that I wanted when I first picked it up. Luckily I have the budget for a number of RIFs. :-)

19 hours ago, Asomodai said:

The second one. I am a little drunk and on holiday in Sri Lanka. The famas and the f2000 are the RIFs that I wanted when I first picked it up. Luckily I have the budget for a number of RIFs. :-)

Ahhh the drunken impulse buy. Yes, I've had a few of those in my time. Always seems like a good idea at the time!

4 hours ago, AshOnSnow said:

Ahhh the drunken impulse buy. Yes, I've had a few of those in my time. Always seems like a good idea at the time!

To be fair I was always going to by an F2000. I had accepted a long time ago I wouldn't get to try one in a shop as they rarely come over to the UK. It was just a question of when. :-)

4 hours ago, Asomodai said:

To be fair I was always going to by an F2000. I had accepted a long time ago I wouldn't get to try one in a shop as they rarely come over to the UK. It was just a question of when. :-)

I've always thought the F2000s looked just good on their own. I suppose you could try an ACOG if you wanted.

Archived