ICS CXP-Mars Series

TapZxK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Guys,

just found out about these new bad boys - ICS CXP - M.A.R.S Series.

The information that is currently available suggests that AEG's will feature CNC machined upper and lower receiver, full metal key-mod hand-guard, interesting split style gearbox, integrated MOSFET, Ambidextrous controls etc.

there will be 4 versions available Carbine, SBR, Komodo, DMR (Release date apparently not announced yet)

Design wise I personally think it does look really cool. I have had no experience with ICS AEG's before so I don't really know how they are.

What do you guys think about these guns so far? could it be a Krytac killer ? :o

ics-71643-aux.thumb.jpg.ec6935e07ddc1a21b975e24a69040ee4.jpg

Personally don't like the hand guard but the rest looks good, had an ics before and it was a good gun and the split box was easy to work on. 

Also, off topic wouldn't it be pants to play airsoft in Korea lol 

9 hours ago, ProPain87 said:

Personally don't like the hand guard but the rest looks good, had an ics before and it was a good gun and the split box was easy to work on. 

Is the split box something that ICS are making in all of their guns? I mean is it signature thing to ICS or it's just yet another Version of the gearbox used in many other AEG's not just ICS. (Noob Here)

I think only ics do them other than systema but I could be wrong. Most ics guns are split gear box I think, definitely the more expensive ones anyway.

18 hours ago, ProPain87 said:

I just noticed what you mean, the FPS in Korea is just ridiculous, I'm wondering if majority of their sites are CQB.

• Moderators

I have a few of the ICS AEGS, mostly all EBB, with split gearbox, never had any issues

my DMR i have 3 upper gearboxes to use, one with approx 400fps for 2 sites, the other 2 are standard, around 430/440 at moment. It means i can swap them out in seconds if needed between sites.....DO NOT PUT in an AEG though.....there is a law about that!

The MARs series i think are just upgraded Transform4 AEGS looking at them, with only a change in outer barrel and the mosfet

Archived