Show me your sniper loadout

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Belt and yoke gets my vote too. Currently it's got 5 pistol mag pouches and my pistol holster attached, it will depend on your gun but VSR mags fit in most pistol pouches quite nicely. I'd recommend getting a yoke with a MOLLE back panel so you can add a hydration pouch, I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives but I use: https://www.uktactical.com/p-8713-warrior-molle-harness-olive-drab.aspx

• Supporters

This is what I use, battle belt with a Molle harness, molle harness allows for radio pouch on the back and the cable to be thread through the molle, also able to keep a couple of flash bangs in the molle set up on the right, I have my WAS universal holster on the right, followed by a large pouch with straps in that are a perfect size and fit for my smoke grenades and any extra flashes.(Sometimes also keep pistol and sniper mags in it)

Dump pouch round the back for mags and speed loader, I now have a dual pistol mag on the back above the pouch also. I have a triple M4 mag holster on the left which is a perfect fit for my M24 style mags. 

I also have ghillie strands wrapped around the molle on the harness as a bit of concealment aid.

As a sniper, you don't want much, you want to be able to move quickly and easily.

image.jpeg

Battle belt and harness. My setup was, from left to right:

Battle belt:

- Rear left: dump pouch

- Side left: Double pistol mag carrier

- Front left: Double pistol mag carrier

- Front right: Double pistol mag pouch (VSR mags)

- Side right: Pistol

- Rear right: utility pouch

Harness:

- Left front: Radio

- Right front: Smoke

Could have put a hydration pack on the back, but never got round to it.

• Supporters

You can't see him when he's suited up, trust me, I have been on the receiving end of the Camo'd Samurai; and I was looking right at him!

Archived