Belt rig complete.....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This has had several evolutions, but i'm now really happy with it.

From left to right, all built on a 'Hazard 4' belt and molle platform :

- Warrior Assault Systems 40mm grenade pouch - holding two TRMR with multi shot bases.

- 2x 5.56mm stacked with 4x 9mm Fast Mag retention mag holders.

- TYR Tactical dump pouch.

- 2x TYR Tactical medium utility pouches.

- Blackhawk pistol lanyard.

- TYR Tactical short suppressor pouch.

- DTD Glock Holster - With my Secutor Gladius and Streamlight TLR-3.

Hope you all like it and it gives you some inspiration, i run it for both a multicam and contractor rig.

DSC_0269.JPG

I run it with body armour and helmet, but the belt by itself is good enough for most cqb games!

I went for coyote as it was a little more usable with different rigs, also a little less expensive, some manufacturers put a premium on multicam!

• Supporters

Some gucci kit there but do you not find it heavy with all that gear on there? Dump pouch would be too far round for my personal tastes but maybe I just have short arms!

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Gaffers101 said:

That looks good.  I'm planning on just running a belt rig, I just can't decide on MTP, coyote or olive green.  Decisions, decisions.....

Go with one of the flat colours, they'll look better with other gear if you ever wear it compared to MTP/multicam

So in the silencer pouch I have a tracer unit for my primary, in the other two I've just got some bits, spare co2 cartridges, gloves, lipo battery checker etc.  Oh and some snacks!

Archived