Reaper Airsoft Customs - AWOL

callumbagshaw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
3 hours ago, Prisce said:

I shall have to look out for some damaged mags to do a little practice on.

Just like old times... just look in the bushes on the edge of the Sunday football league pitch.

...OH, you don't mean those mags... 

So with my refund I bought an ICS double drum m4 mag from (god help me) justbbguns.co.uk  - yes I know not to buy RIFs from there but it was £70 and £99 everywhere else for the same thing!

Used it sunday @ camp Nomad and it was AWESOME.

Found these guys and I've bought an adapter for both my WE g19 G series, and my KJW MC-02, taking their respective magazine capacities per mag from 50 & 28 to 3000!

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/tappairsoft

Just need some time to get whacky with the dremmel this weekend and we'll see how well they work out. Will update this thread to let folks know how it goes. 

• Supporters

How does that work, the GBB adapter things? Might have to look into it

• Supporters

Ah, found a video. So it seems that is very similar to what I am already working on, except his has a box mag attached directly to the base of the mag, while I have the box mag hidden in a backpack or something and a tube running to the bottom of the mag. His is great for larger weapons, but on a pistol I think it would be too unwieldly. My design is a bit harder to put together, but works better with pistols IMO.

i've seen the tappairsoft ones before and i want to get them, only i can't stand the dual ICS mag and want the single drum mag but will have to import one from the USA :(

13 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Ah, found a video. So it seems that is very similar to what I am already working on, except his has a box mag attached directly to the base of the mag, while I have the box mag hidden in a backpack or something and a tube running to the bottom of the mag. His is great for larger weapons, but on a pistol I think it would be too unwieldly. My design is a bit harder to put together, but works better with pistols IMO.

Yeah I'm excited about the KC02 adapter, and just intrigued about the glock one, perhaps even skeptical. 

I have to say though, the quality of the 3d printing is spot on. 

12 hours ago, springs said:

i've seen the tappairsoft ones before and i want to get them, only i can't stand the dual ICS mag and want the single drum mag but will have to import one from the USA :(

I'm really impressed with the ICS double drum, can't knock it at all.

They do an "Angel" mag which is a single drum.

1 hour ago, callumbagshaw said:

I'm really impressed with the ICS double drum, can't knock it at all.

They do an "Angel" mag which is a single drum.

yer the angel customs one is the one i'm after over the ICS one. will have to look at getting one from the US at some point

• Supporters
2 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Damn, so Martin is no longer taking orders?

Really wanted to turn a GHK magazine into a short 20rnd magazine (for a DMR build) and thought he'd be the perfect one to do it.

Seems like it. He mentioned a few months back that he was backed up on orders due to something medical (not clear if it was him or someone close to him). He has been AWOL for about 2 months-ish now. We all are hoping he comes back!

Archived