advice please

wlf
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, im completely new to all of this, but it sounds like good fun. So the first thing i would like to know is, is there any restriction on age as my son is just as keen to start as i am he's 14 and im a lot older. also can anyone tell me a good place to start, i live in east sussex. Thanks.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Have a google for 'airsoft map' or follow the links from the sticky/pinned topic.

Your son will not be able to purchase any guns however you can purchase for him so long as no money changes hands. You can always rent from the skirmish site if you don't plan on playing enough to making buying your own things worthwhile.

Not quite east Sussex but I live in west Sussex and play at combat south which is near Portsmouth well worth the drive and I'm pretty sure your son is old enough to play there, I also saw that there is a site in Sussex called Southdown airsoft couldn't comment on what it is like as I have not played there but buy the looks of things could be pretty decent site also have some really good rental guns.

Archived