Camo

Benje
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm going to be playing a mixture of cqb and woodland but don't know what camo to wear as I'll be playing in different environments, what camo does everyone use. Was thinking about running BTP black.

Screenshot_20170629-153728.png

Wear whatever you like the look of. At Airsoft ranges it really doesn't make any difference.

Almost everyone has some form of Multicam. Gets boring very quickly. Just wear what you feel most comfortable in. The only camo that actually significantly helps in Airsoft is a ghillie suit if you're sniping, but I think that's about it.

I have toyed with all sorts of loadouts. Build an olive one for outdoors a black one and a grey one for CQB even started looking at the belgian camo as it looks great.

Reality is I wear combat trousers, the first colour I grab a long sleeve T and a black belt set up now as I cant be arsed to match everything or buy multiple of every pouch so I can use any gun with any camo etc.

And honestly as mentioned its just for the 'look' or for team identification it can help to blend in, but hardly going to make you super leet invisi predator... Just wear what you like the look of and can afford!

That is unless you are going for a specific unit or look, I started this but got bored and carried loads of gear to emulate a look I didnt need and gave up.

• Moderators

as above.....what ever is comfy tbh,, you'll still be seen and hit!!

i just wear a coyote top / vest or rig for woodland games and what ever trousers are top of the pile, ACU, Camogrom, Atacs FG or AU, Coyote, marpat.....i just make use of the pockets!

so if you like them, get them :)

http://www.military1st.co.uk/colours/

Just choose what you like the look of. No one you'd actually want to talk to is going to judge you if your rig doesn't match your combats. Go with what's cheap, comfy and works.

I'm a right dolly dress up :) Like to try out something new all the time. Whatever you buy, be prepared to want to be different next game. It's not money wasted if you enjoy it, but you could spend the money you would on clothes on gear that scores hits ;)

I want to get a dark load out next. I know I could go black clothes with an MTP JPC, but I'd feel wrong. But if I were to be starting out again from scratch first I'd go black, either MTP black or Typhon with black chest rig etc. Then have another setup as PMC.

13 hours ago, Hangtight said:

http://www.military1st.co.uk/colours/

Just choose what you like the look of. No one you'd actually want to talk to is going to judge you if your rig doesn't match your combats. Go with what's cheap, comfy and works.

Hell multi colours look awesome..

Black clothes with coyote or tan rigs look good, even green over black works.

other camo with a olive PC or rig looks pretty cool too..

I hate set ups all one colour personally.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Belgian Jigsaw is the hottest camo this season

g_JIG-TEMP.jpg

BELGIUM-JIGSAW-RIPSTOP-TRS.jpg

I was considering a Purple camo in order to airsoft as one of the Cadbury fuseliers

I actually had purple trousers like this as a rebellious 15 year old skater...

57 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I like both. Belgian camo is shecksy!! Purple would be different

What measurements are you? I'll custom dye us some purple get ups :lol:

54 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Not that bloody round cheeky sod!!

:lol:

I'm one to talk, I had to go on a diet because I started getting too fat for my ghostbuster suit. :blink:

On 19/07/2017 at 11:24 PM, Benje said:

I'm going to be playing a mixture of cqb and woodland but don't know what camo to wear as I'll be playing in different environments, what camo does everyone use. Was thinking about running BTP black.

Screenshot_20170629-153728.png

I play simallar fields and I will be getting the following or have 

Dpm or flecktarn trousers.

Olive  t shirt ( to where on more open fields when it hot)

Dpm or fleck tarn shirt  for  chiller day or overgrown woodland

Black under armour sport top and mesh mask  for cqb.

Black goggles 

Olive cap

And  cost less the 60 for the bits I don't have 

I use  a molle belt for cqb  as  the games  aee really short I  don't carry a lot of gear and green chest rig for other feild.

I'm happy  to wear it and   be comfortable  and someone the stuff Is  doulbe purpose. I try to keep my rig  as simallar  as pos. Ie my  pistol holster is in the same place and my I'll be going the  same with a grenade  pouch. So  I'm used to thing being in the same place 

Archived