Is airshooter.co.uk a scam?

SirAlucardKane
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been wanting to get started with a few things, but along the way of looking at websites I found this website it seems a little fishy everything is really cheap seems to me too cheap also there is a website called the ripoff report, which a person said they paid for an item which never came they also never received any call backs or emails has anyone had dealings with these ones before

• Supporters

I bought a Specna Arms that came from Airshooters (via @GearTech). Initially there was a delay due to the manufacturer short shipping the consignment, then they sent me the wrong model gun but they were very helpful throughout and sorted the problem quickly.

I wouldn't have any issue buying from them again.

And yes, they're cheap but I wouldn't let that stop you.

i have had load in past from geartech and airshooters no probs apart from old address wasn't updated both  geartech and airshooters are awesome couldn't fault them in any way what so ever and cheap yes as they get direct on trade prices from gun-fire

Seems the website wouldn't let me make an account just saying server can't find my email or password ... great

On 7/18/2017 at 8:38 PM, SirAlucardKane said:

Seems the website wouldn't let me make an account just saying server can't find my email or password ... great

If there is something you are after drop me a PM . I run GearTech which is part of the Airshooters group.

The guy from gear tech is awesome I been dealing with him for Bout  2 years and most probably he biggest customer for specna the company are fecking amazing and their customised work is amazing best company I ever dealt with 

Archived