Zeroing

Jbg17
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'd be impressed at the airsoft gun (sub 350)  you can properly zero at 40m, or indeed have easy access to a place where you could carry that out.  I do mine at 10, works fine at the distances my AEGs/Recoils/GBBs can shoot to.

Depends what rifle you're using, and how accurate it is.

No point zeroing a scope @ 40m if your rifle isn't consistently hitting the same spot from 40m.

As with everything airsoft related, it's about trial and error - I'd start small and work your way up until you find a distance that suits your scope, your rifle and your eye.

6 hours ago, callumbagshaw said:

Depends what rifle you're using, and how accurate it is.

No point zeroing a scope @ 40m if your rifle isn't consistently hitting the same spot from 40m.

As with everything airsoft related, it's about trial and error - I'd start small and work your way up until you find a distance that suits your scope, your rifle and your eye.

What I tend to do when sighting in a gun no matter the type airsoft airgun or RS I tend to zero it to the range it will be used most for,an but let's stick with airsoft and airguns as with the RS other things come into play..

So it will depend on the gun and usage so some I zero in close range say 20-25ft for some pistol and rifles and some rifles long range 20 -25 yards,

I totally agree with callumbagshaw..

Happy shooting, ATB, Marc..

Archived