They walk amongst us....

Hangtight
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've made some stupid mistakes and done the noob thing, oh so many times. But once in a while you come across a complete gem and you have to share.

A gentleman on a forum mostly frequented by our American cousins has recently been asking about replacing the metal receiver on his M4 with a plastic version, in order to "reduce fatigue". I wasn't quite sure what he meant, so like you do, I asked. Apparently he's not been getting much exercise recently and he tires quickly if he has to hold his gun up!

I pointed out that he could save more weight by using other lighter components, but perhaps the best thing to do was actually get out and carry the thing around at some skirmishes.... apparently this wasn't the sort of advice he wanted to hear. :D

• Head Moderator

I can see a niche in the market... an airsoft caddy.  He just needs a gun bearer to walk around with him, hold the gun until he wants to shoot, and then reload his magazines. :lol:

30 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

I can see a niche in the market... an airsoft caddy.  He just needs a gun bearer to walk around with him, hold the gun until he wants to shoot, and then reload his magazines. :lol:

Sounds like a plan. How do I go about hiring one? :D

"Jeve's pass me the 9 mill"

"I believe Sir may require a pitching grenade at this juncture. The entrenched position could prove to be troublesome otherwise.... "

• Moderators

haha thats a classic....

"Jeve's, bring the Humvee round, i dont fancy the walk to respawn"

I would love a Monty Python-esque squire who stands behind me showing "PEW PEW" at people who I point my gun finger at!

22 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I would love a Monty Python-esque squire who stands behind me showing "PEW PEW" at people who I point my gun finger at!

"He was suppressing me... Did you hear that? He suppressed me! "

Archived