favourite car

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

My personal opinion on porches?

useless, flawed design that looks stupid. by far the ugliest car ever designed and they should all be put in a car crusher, set the cubes of porches on fire, then give the remains and ashes to charlie sheen to snort, then eventually excrete. Set that on fire, then bury the ashes 5 miles below the south pole.

so a fairly extreme view.

• Supporters

useless, flawed design that looks stupid. by far the ugliest car ever designed and they should all be put in a car crusher, set the cubes of porches on fire, then give the remains and ashes to charlie sheen to snort, then eventually excrete. Set that on fire, then bury the ashes 5 miles below the south pole.

That is thwbest post on any forum I have ever read. Couldn't agree more

If I win the lottery I still buy you a Porsche, just so you can do that :)

the new focus rs is a serious bit of kit by all accounts

it seems we have another ford fan on here then!

im rocking a mk2 fezzi ...im not on the road yet.. but it fairly solid actualy

Seriously zak???, we all pick fast sports cars and then, a ford focus...,

actually, i think the Nissan Micra and the Cube are our winners! the old micra

i think you like porches then,

The Mugen civics were sexy, shame they only made so few of them, such a high price too! Was thinking of a more realistic car haha. Wouldn't mind myself an Integra Type R soon either..

• AF-UK Founding Member

Me neither. All of the Honda Type-R range are/have always been pretty epic as far as I'm concerned. I think it's the Japanese reliability combined with the high revving engines which just gets me :P

Anything by Aston Martin.

Specifically -

AMV8 Vantage, 2010 model.

In matt black, possibly glossy battleship grey/brown.

Look like works of art.

Sound is... One of the best sounds in existance. If you believe in a devine maker, the sound of an Aston purring in idle, or roaring away at 90 is exactly why he made ears.

+9000 to Dave and Porshe.

If it wasn't for the fact that:

1)they're OOP, since 1966

2)they're really expensive and rare

3)they cost a bomb to fit modern (re:needed)safety features to it, and make it drive like a 'modern' car

4)I'm not allowed to put the machine guns, ejector seat, battering rams and revolving number plates on it

I'd buy an Aston Martin DB5 in a flash.

I don't care what anybody says, that car is the best looking car of all time. Those sweeping curves and smooth sleek lines...

I'm with Hubert not only for the looks just the whole James bond thing!

I find astons a bit boring to look at now prob due to the fact I used to work across the road from a main dealer and you are seeing them come and go allday long!!!

Archived